Oldschool roofrack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oldschool roofrack...

Before you say anything, no, it's not staying on the Bimmer. It's actually made for an old Beetle, and it's going on the Rabbit. Since the Rabbits not running this is the only way I had to get it home from the swapmeet. Thought it was funny :D

ive always wanted o put a cargo caage on my e30... but not like taht one

Comment

I took off my roof rack today and was like wtf that looks terrible and put it right back on

Comment

Ha ha, that looks so out of place

Comment

paint it black and throw 2 jerry cans up there:p

Comment

whats a Jerry can??

Comment

jerry can = gas can. btw its P.I.M.P. just chrome dip it and put diamonds all over it. Then shoot yourself in the head. j/k I have a love hate relationship with those things.

Comment

WOW...... so you rockin no brights? some racks look sick, but the only was you can keep that on is if you put a bunch of random shit on it, like a lawn cair, snowboard/ wakeboard, groceries, plastic fruit... you get the picture!

Comment

lol. mad horrid.
                  sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Dont forget to put the pink flamingo up there also...!

Comment

lowered her down and droppd it on the Habbit... with some goodies...

Comment

Sickass theme. Stick a helmet on there too, I got one if you need it, real deal.

Oh and I love roofracks on Squareback VW's...and please, at least spraybomb the rivvets on the lip black so I can't see them!
                        Reminiscing...

Comment

nah, I like the rivets :) The helmet would be cool but I'd need it by Saturday for a big VW show in town that I'm trying to get the car done for, lots of work to be done, overhaulin stylez. I'll probably pick up a helmet from an army surplus store or something.

Comment

gangster.
                            sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

I'd sell those rims and bye some chrome paint for the roof rack. Looks at home up there.

Comment

Working...
                              X