No announcement yet.

5 Shat pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the last picture, a larger picture if you have it would be nice to see if a photoshop could prove you wrong about your trim.

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
    Its your car though so whatever.
    But jah, zis too.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

ive got them all in 2592x1944

i understand what yallr sayin, im keepin the rockers white cause i like them and i think it needs the moulding above the rockers or its too much white, but i dont like the way painted mouldings look in the middle of the door it just looks trashy to me. if i could get my hands on some mt2 sides and doors then id be happy, or as i said before if i could shave the moulding i just dont like the look of painted mouldings.

whatever, im happy enough with it for now
      oh and sdcab (i thnk you said this) but painted white alum bumpers would look like poo and i dont think they can be tucked anymore than where they are now

edit: alright its late and i feel like explaining, i like the apron how it is and painted sides because it gives it more or less an even bottom line to the car instead of low front high middle(in this case high because they are black) low back, or low front low middle high back(without apron) or the dreaded low front high everything else. does anyone know what i mean when i say that. anyway thats what i wanted to do with my car so i did if my paint ever takes a crap on the doors or whatnot ill have the moulding taken off but until then or mt2 this is how itll have to stay
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

watever y'all say.. i still think it looks damm good. Yea thare are some things i would do differently but

to each his own, at least its not a civic with a 3 foot wing.

click to see more pics :-)

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
          edit: alright its late and i feel like explaining, i like the apron how it is and painted sides because it gives it more or less an even bottom line to the car instead of low front high middle(in this case high because they are black) low back, or low front low middle high back(without apron) or the dreaded low front high everything else. does anyone know what i mean when i say that. anyway thats what i wanted to do with my car so i did if my paint ever takes a crap on the doors or whatnot ill have the moulding taken off but until then or mt2 this is how itll have to stay
          I completely understand, and I could tell before you didn't want to explain, but I figured you meant this. It is a battle early model owners face, I also dislike the look of having uneven lower body panels. I see how you don't want to expirement more, mtech 2 skirts and trim alone would make your car look even more great. Now with front and rear aprons too... oh jesus. :)

I had forgotten you have a stroker what sort of power does it make?
          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

You'd have enough contrast with just the black side mouldings, your car reminds me of that douche with the black and white front lips.

Comment

egk i know but i explained i dont like the look of painted mouldings

devo- actually i havent dynoed it yet, i really want to but im always making excuses not to go, when my mark d chip gets here ill go do it and let you guys know
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

:rofl its threads like this that keep me comin back to R3V.

Comment

good to know?

Comment

alright, i did a quick ps and just a warning my ps skills are about as good as my photography skills so bear with me, i made this one smaller so you couldnt see how bad it was, i psed out the lower moulding and i actually like it mainly because theres a good balance of white above and below the middle moulding, it looks pretty even

Comment

Working...
                    X