No announcement yet.

I wanna be like Mike Elder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you will never be like mikeelder--- my name is mike edler- and i think your car looks the titties!

Comment

Looking good.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Looks sweet.

Are those wheels still two different finishes? (They're Will Howe's old wheels, right?)
        '91 318is
        sigpic

Comment

SECKS

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Originally posted by whysimon
          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Man that thing is clean!
            Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik
              nice nice nice..

ur the second one on here to get an M3 grad. gift lately right??

Enjoy her

Nope, I'm the only one, AFAIK. I've just posted a couple different picture threads.

Mike, figures I'd fuck up the name! ;)

Yes, WH's old wheels. Trading the Motorsport finish for 2 new polished ones in the fall.
              Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord
                graduation from high school or college
                cosmetology school

Chris, car looks hot. those wheels are truly amazing and fitting. i also enjoy the red tape and simple tasteful styling.

if you don't mind, are you settled into a career/job now? looking ahead I'm always curious/worried about getting out into the grown-up workforce. know you were in the traffic data collection thing, but thought you got out

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                  if you don't mind, are you settled into a career/job now? looking ahead I'm always curious/worried about getting out into the grown-up workforce. know you were in the traffic data collection thing, but thought you got out

I accepted a sales position for a national large format printing company. I am currently working with Minor League Baseball, MTV, VH1, and NCAA sports teams to name a few. I've also been turned loose to penetrate the ski markets (we just landed www.coloradoski.com) and Motorsport facilites.

Salaried position, ~45 minute commute from home.

Absolutely love it. Good amount of travel is included as well.
                  Below the radar...

Comment

cool. i'll be curious if you still like it or have a soul later on, lol. everytime i work i hate it and feel like changing majors... so good to hear someone likes their business-related job

congrats

and enjoy the good post-college beer

Comment

Working...
                    X