Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 325i Sedan with little plans.

Hello,

This is my 3rd.. wait 4th e30 I have owned. My last one being my favorite that I regret selling. Anyways I ended up buying a 1991 BMW 325i Sedan. The car is originally from Canada. I am the second owner. It has 384,000 kilometers on it.

I plan to do some minor exterior upgrades as well as minor motor work including a short shifter and clutch stop. The exterior will consist of H&R Sport Springs, Euro grills, license plate rear filler, new fog lights, and smilies. I need to also replace the antenna with a functioning one. The interior will have premium rear speakers installed, new front speakers and an aftermarket stereo. Possibly an OEM CD player if I find one I like. I also plan to swap to black leather interior as that is my personal favorite.

Onto the good part, some iPhone photos. Not worthy of a real camera quite yet. I will periodically update this thread, but not a build thread by any means.

Thanks for looking, comments always welcome.
    View my build thread. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=287724
Working...
X