My Bronzit? Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Bronzit? Project

TLDR: Bought running db e30, fixing it up.

Well, I haven't really posted in awhile. But between my last post and now, my sedan has changed allot, and my father and I have bought a project cart.

Well, here how the story went. My father used to always pass an early model on his way to work, just sitting on some dudes front lawn for around 8 years. Anyways, knocked on his door a bunch of times, no one ever answered. So maybe about 3? months ago my father and I were driving back from the city, we'd be passing the car on the way back so we'd figure to knock because why not? Well he actually answered, got to talking with him. Older gentleman, really cool dude. It (e30) was his sons, who had ending up crashing it, and just parked in the lawn, and there it sat. Long story short, we ending up making a deal on the car, and we've been giving it a "new hope at life" since.

Some info on the actual car, 87 325i Bronzit, lotus white interior.
    Plans? 5.3, cage it, track it

Pics of said car

First day of working on it, new hood, trunk, front diving board

New fender, newish bumper trim, newer bottlecaps

And my sedan from when I got it vs now.
    Then

Now

Black sport interior swap, "is" trunk, all red tails, new-er hood, new dash, black carpet, cat delete, "is" lip, not much but eh

dunno, I proofread this post, but it's late, so yanno it might not entirely make sense.
    Last edited by noobthrity; 07-14-2015, 11:30 PM.

Just realized this should have been posted in project section.

Comment

Working...
    X