Installed my coils :D!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed my coils :D!

I installed these a few weeks ago but they've now settled and I've decided to make a thread on my thoughts about them. The coils are by BC Racing and they're well worth the money and I don't even have any custom spring rates and what not. They're the basic 6k/6k and they're pretty stiff. They were pretty damn bouncy at first but now, they're great for daily driving and canyoning. I'd recommend these to anyone. Only downside was the welding :/.

I wanted to see how low they'd go so I decided to max them out.

I didn't drive it like this apart from taking it out of the parking spot. I could barely turn the wheels like this haha. These aren't even the extreme drop coils.

Now, the car sits pretty well, in my opinion.

Looks nice! Im curious where you got that windshield decal though haha

Comment

Originally posted by austinwaller21 View Post
      Looks nice! Im curious where you got that windshield decal though haha
      Thanks :). The decal is something my friends made for our group. Not sure what shop made it for us though.

Comment

Hey thank you for the free suspension upgrade, but i want my car back.. :D
        » PARTS FOR SALE
        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
          Hey thank you for the free suspension upgrade, but i want my car back.. :D
          Hahaha, it's mine now :).

Comment

What wheels are these?

Comment

Now you has a racecar!

Comment

Originally posted by Snosk8luke View Post
                What wheels are these?
                JNC 010s. Just something I bought until I could afford real wheels.

Comment

looks good!

I have BC's on my e24 and they honestly really surprised me. I'd take them over my ground control'd e30 anyday.
                  91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                  ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                    looks good!

I have BC's on my e24 and they honestly really surprised me. I'd take them over my ground control'd e30 anyday.
                    Hey, thanks a lot man :D. I'm a really big fan of your Bahamabeige E30. I saw it at FD Long Beach and it looks great! Wish mine was that clean haha.

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                      looks good!

You just have the wrong spring rates for your GC, you can custom order anything and build the perfect suspension on USA springs and Holland inserts.
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
                      X