Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adirondack Cruise Pictures.....

Had a great weekend in upstate NY.

Overlooking Lake Placid from Whiteface. Enjoy!

i really like the last pic... man i gotta do one of those drives sometime this year
    Toyota Pickup

Comment

looked like a chill cruise. #6 is my fav

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Pics don't work for me
        1989 US E30 Cammed S52
        Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

Thanks guys. Definately a fun time. I believe Adam (Kangamangusdriver) was talking about doing a White Mtn. Camp and cruise sometime soon.
          You can view all 139 pics here...http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...0and%20C%2006/

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
            Thanks guys. Definately a fun time. I believe Adam (Kangamangusdriver) was talking about doing a White Mtn. Camp and cruise sometime soon.
            Consider me signed up
            graduating wasn't worth missing this, you guys got some great weather too

Comment

looks like fun! your car is looking great man!

Comment

Your car is so frickin awesome and badass looking. I think body colored lip, and side skirts would balance the M-tech II wing out a lot better though.

What suspension are you on again? IE 3's?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Thanks. I really like the black Rieger but after seeing Adams painted Rieger behind me all weekend Im definately wanting to color match. I just havent figured out what skirts to use. I want something subtle but low enough.
                  Suspension is IE3's/bilstien.

Comment

BMP RS sideskirts would be a fantastic match to the Rieger front. They are too deep for an iS lip but just about right for a Rieger.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                      BMP RS sideskirts would be a fantastic match to the Rieger front. They are too deep for an iS lip but just about right for a Rieger.
                      Ive been thinking about those for awhile now. Just about the only thing on the kit I really like too. To bad Ive witnessed some horrible transactions take place involving fiberglass from BMP. Kinda hoping they might pop up in a for sale section.

Comment

Great pics! Beautiful, just beautiful up there!

Your car looks great --- just a thought, how 'bout a slightly thicker spring pad or two in the rear, just to give it a very subtle forward rake? It almost looks like it's raked to the rear, in your pics --- maybe it's just the angles? Anyway, just a thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Level E30
                          Great pics! Beautiful, just beautiful up there!

Your car looks great --- just a thought, how 'bout a slightly thicker spring pad or two in the rear, just to give it a very subtle forward rake? It almost looks like it's raked to the rear, in your pics --- maybe it's just the angles? Anyway, just a thought!
                          Thanks!
                          Yeah I do have slight rear rake. Looks even more so because of the ballast. We camped out so my rear seat and trunk were packed full.
                          Ive had issues with my suspension since day 1. I have terrible spring bind noise when the suspension compresses not to mention the strange rear rake that I have never seen on any other IE3/bilstien setup. The rear springs are completely compressed just sitting on the ground. ??? Im not sure if I was sold HD's instead of sports or if that would even make a difference. I never really looked before I installed them.

Comment

That your old car I spy?

That last picture is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by bwanac
                              That your old car I spy?
                              Yes it is. Soooo slow.

Comment

Working...
                              X