Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
    Thanks!
    Yeah I do have slight rear rake. Looks even more so because of the ballast. We camped out so my rear seat and trunk were packed full.
    Ive had issues with my suspension since day 1. I have terrible spring bind noise when the suspension compresses not to mention the strange rear rake that I have never seen on any other IE3/bilstien setup. The rear springs are completely compressed just sitting on the ground. ??? Im not sure if I was sold HD's instead of sports or if that would even make a difference. I never really looked before I installed them.
    Hrm - strange. Should not be like that, although it seems that IE 3's do seem to sit the car real low at the rear. I have heard this is an issue seen before w/ the IE 3's --- there's a good thread on E30Tech that really talks about it. I have IE 3's also, not installed yet though, so I'm interested to see...

Comment

Awesome car and pics! Third one is my fav.
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

Oh man boys Im only like an hour and a half away and make that drive usually twice a week in the winter. Next time let me know.

Cars looks amazing as always.
        Back to my roots

Comment

I imagine it was semi chilly on this drive. Are you guys being hammered by the weather now? Been raining here since Friday,

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert
            I imagine it was semi chilly on this drive. Are you guys being hammered by the weather now? Been raining here since Friday,
            Actually the weather was the best Ive seen in a very long time. Temp was perfect. Its been pouring all day. It was raining when we left Vt. Sat. morning and raining when I returned Sun. night. We really lucked out on the weather.
            It was cool at night but we had a nice fire and plenty of :drink:

Comment

This weekend was a really good time! Many good roads, freshly paved and many twisties!

I recommend going on these drives to anyone in the area!

Nice pics Brent! Love the camera you have!

Comment

Great looking car!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Did you guys take the road to the right at the fork where if you stay straight you go right to the Whiteface toll booth? That road is amazing but got in some real sad shape this winter. If they paved it I might take the long way home from school this weekend.
                  Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                    Did you guys take the road to the right at the fork where if you stay straight you go right to the Whiteface toll booth? That road is amazing but got in some real sad shape this winter. If they paved it I might take the long way home from school this weekend.
                    Yeah, thats the road.
                    We came from town, drove up the hill and stayed left at the fork to go up to the gate for mt.whitface

Comment

Nice, if you take a right at the fork coming up the hill the road there will literally blow your mind. 15 miles of switchbacks, 1 lane road at points. Easily over 100 hard turns in that short distance. It hasnt been paved in years though, at least up to late April when I was making my last trips to Whiteface to ride, so you have to tone down the fun to save the car. Next time your out there check it out.
                      Back to my roots

Comment

Yeah, Im pretty sure that road ate my suspension up pretty well.
                        It was worth it though.:)

Comment

Are there any more pics of that red e30 w/ the RD (?) wheels? Are those 15" wheels or 16".
                          Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by MikesJo
                            Are there any more pics of that red e30 w/ the RD (?) wheels? Are those 15" wheels or 16".
                            He put up a new thread with pics I took of his car.

Comment

Working...
                            X