No announcement yet.

Snagged One!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with fog light covers from Bav Auto instead of shelling out $300 for replacement fog lights, I'm debating on going with an MTech1 body kit in the future so we'll see. The front bumper trim is coming from Guten Parts (big thumbs up to them for the fast response to my question) and the IS lip is on the way from an ebay vendor. Lastly I have SEM trim/plastic paint coming from Amazon to black out the faded grills, hood vents and rear bumper trim.

Last on the list for this weekend is an oil change. And heading to a BMW yard in KC.

Does anyone have or know where I can get a emblem/lug cover for my 14in basket weaves?
    1990 325i Cashmere Beige

"I don't like question marks. They're like exclamation points, but think they're fancy because they're curved. I won't tolerate it." -MNChiefsan

Comment

Bavauto for emblem and just about anything else.

Comment

Yea... I saw them. I guess I'm just trying to avoid paying almost $70 when there has to be some sitting in a pick n pull or in someones garage. I found more basket weaves on CL but i don't need the extra rims taking space in my storage.
        1990 325i Cashmere Beige

"I don't like question marks. They're like exclamation points, but think they're fancy because they're curved. I won't tolerate it." -MNChiefsan

Comment

Installed the Europlate and vacuumed it out for the 3rd time in a week. I hate fall, leaves get tracked everywhere.

also, the girlfriend taught me how to use the Cricut in the picture, can make my own stickers and stuff now :devil:
          1990 325i Cashmere Beige

Comment

Couldn't pass up the rising sun photo op.

Most of the parts should start showing up today so soon she'll be getting pretty.

Also while I'm thinking about it. Does anyone have thoughts about powdercoating a set of Style 5s? I found a local company that does solid work for a decent price. I'm thinking a metalic gold or bronze, maybe something like these http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6012/...e25eb198_b.jpg
            1990 325i Cashmere Beige

Comment

I bought new fog lenses on ebay for about $20. Yes theyre plastic, but they've held up great. Just remove all the old glass, clean them up and seal the new lenses in. Looks brand new and wont shatter if a rock hits them.

Comment

Yea, plastic doesn't bother me. I found a few pairs when i first bought the car but when I looked this past week I couldn't find any at least none that didn't have $30 shipping... I'll check it out. However, i'm interested in the look with the covers.
                Last edited by Blake B; 10-21-2015, 08:53 AM.
                1990 325i Cashmere Beige

Comment

Not alot has happened recently with the car I'm still finding the direction I'm going to take. I bought an E36 M3 recently that'll be moved to DD status so i can build the this car the way I really want to.

I had/have one issue. My starter has been flaky since I bought the car, and it finally quit on me in 20deg weather yesterday. I couldn't get to it until last night (what a bitch to replace) but when I went to start the car this morning, my heater fan wouldn't turn on at all. I didn't have time to take a look at anything, but it was a cold drive none-the-less. I won't be able to take another look until wednesday but does anyone have any ideas on where to start? Did I miss a connection? All help is greatly appreciated.

thank you
                  Attached Files
                  1990 325i Cashmere Beige

Comment

Working...
                  X