soooo clean!!! congratulations!
          '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
          Shadetree30

Comment

Very clean car.

Comment

Very nice.
              That car might just be a perfect E30.
              If it were mine, I wouldn't change a thing (including the wheels) and I'm a compulsive tinkerer.
              Great job on that car
              Jimmy P.
              87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
              88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Garage Queen
              88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - SCCA SPU #98
              92 M Technic Cabrio - S14 Powered!
              98 318Ti Morea Green
              04 Ford F350 Dually Tow Machine

Comment

Generations of BMW engineers will cry if you sell this car and it ends up in somebodies hands who doesn't appreciate the car as much as you. This car is spectacular!
                The fun never ends :-?

89 318iS
                R.I.P 89 325i coupe
                89 335iC

Comment

what sideskirts are those?
                  If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Great looking car I hope mine looks that good someday
                    1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
                    2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
                    2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Originally posted by RCtheRed View Post
                      Generations of BMW engineers will cry if you sell this car and it ends up in somebodies hands who doesn't appreciate the car as much as you. This car is spectacular!
                      This is absolutely true. To be perfectly honest, I doubt many people (if anyone) would appreciate the car as much as I do.

I can't bring myself to let go of it, so it's gonna be around for a long time.

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                      what sideskirts are those?
                      iS skirts.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Every thing about this car is well executed and very clean. Hands down one of my favorite E30s.

P.S. Stole one of your pictures and is now being used as my laptop's background, hope you don't mind.

Comment

How far did you go with the M3 suspension? Aluminum control arms?

Beautiful car.

Without door locks, how do you keep from getting carjacked and/or raped?
                          '91 325i

Comment

Im f#$king angry at how clean and classy your car is man. I look at this thread a few times a month. It's like a form of self harm.

1991 318iS Sterlingsilber - 1989 325i Cirrusblau (sold) - 1990 318iC Brilliantrot (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyP View Post
                              Very nice.
                              That car might just be a perfect E30.
                              If it were mine, I wouldn't change a thing (including the wheels) and I'm a compulsive tinkerer.
                              Great job on that car
                              Missed this one before. Thanks! I do like the wheels a lot. Fortunately, something rare and three piece will be replacing them soon enough...

Originally posted by mr. View Post
                              Every thing about this car is well executed and very clean. Hands down one of my favorite E30s.

P.S. Stole one of your pictures and is now being used as my laptop's background, hope you don't mind.
                              Now, there's a first. Thank you!

Originally posted by Nader393 View Post
                              How far did you go with the M3 suspension? Aluminum control arms?

Beautiful car.

Without door locks, how do you keep from getting carjacked and/or raped?
                              Used all E30 M3 parts except the aluminum control arms. While I would have liked them, $300 each just wasn't in the cards, considering that I already had a brand new set of Lemforder units. I didn't plan on doing an E30 M3 set up due to cost reasons, but then it fell in my lap for a price I couldn't pass up.

It definitely does lock and unlock from the trunk. If you had ever met me, there wouldn't be a question about me getting raped...

Originally posted by SSE30 View Post
                              Im f#$king angry at how clean and classy your car is man. I look at this thread a few times a month. It's like a form of self harm.
                              Don't be angry. You too could have this if you try. This little project took me almost 6 years to get this point. I chose to forgo just about all of life's little luxuries for many years so I could save to build this car. While my friends were all out getting an education or taking epic European trips, I was over here building something cool. I don't regret it at all. I even sold my M3 (for another reason I'm still very bitter about) and used the some of the proceeds from that sale to get this thing road worthy.

Comment

An update from yesterday.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X