BMW Meet 7/9/06 Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeeeeEEEEeeeeeep Dish.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Man, besides the touring, evoIII M3 and the '02s, I HATE all the other cars. Some of those are FUCKING UGLY.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
      You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

wow....Madjurgen even the stock E46 M and Cabrio that has only AC Schnitzers?

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Hate to be a broken record but I really dont like the stretched tire look. The mostly stock cars are the nicer ones outta the bunch imo. Just too many Walmart rims for my taste. For some reason i get all excited looking at pics from euro meets but they end up looking like the poser/ricer meets here in the US.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
          You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

This HAS to be one of the gayest pictures ever taken.

Comment

lol

Comment

calypso cabby is awesome.

Comment

yeah and looks SWEET LIKE HELL on the free way top down, ACS mirrows and wicked HID's

Comment

Someone slap this guy please .

Yeah sure its an Alpina big six ..but come on . :loco:

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

lol what is with all the guys in tight white singlets and jeans... hahahaa

nice pics

Comment

well ya know..the whole metrosexual thing.... LOL LOL LOL

Comment

boy, i though some of the germans here in bavaria had odd tastes, but you have showed me what the weed can do to a BMW. Some look great, others are terrible, just like a show anywhere. You guys have an odd taste in wheels there though.

Comment

Wow ... Berry's car (1'st pic.) looks awesome in there!

Comment

Well yeah, that can be explained by the lack of assortiment up in this darn place. VAT tax is killin people. When you wanna get some serious rims they go over to you guys in Germany or down to Belgium.

Then too the real ballers here HARDLY put their cars on display.

Comment

Originally posted by bwanac
                                calypso cabby is awesome.
                                I second that. Some of those cars are fugly, but I totally dig the more stock cabbys.

Comment

Working...
                                X