No announcement yet.

E30 320 Touring -> 325 STANCE Project by MadMatrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looked through this, looks amazing and super clean underneath too. Great work!

Comment

Looking really really amazing.
      Youtube https://www.youtube.com/@MisWorkshopBMW
      Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/misworkshop/

Comment

Originally posted by MadMatrix View Post
        During 2021 I made the bigest challenge of my life with this car :D
        Fully underbody restoration, during this restoration also I've bought and prepared new fuel tank, new brake and fuel lines, restored brake calipers and probably everything which was possible and was under the car :)​
        This is a job I've been planning but also dreading to do since my car is quite rusty. Did you buy your brake lines premade or did you bend and flare them yourself?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Guys!
          Thanks for very warm welcome and your comments! It's really great for me :)
          I will let you know about all updates with E30, at this moment it's placed in warm garage and waiting for better weather, because in Poland now we have a lot of snow on the roads :D
          I will prepare some photos of airride and describe further plans about it, because I want to make some upgrades!

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post

This is a job I've been planning but also dreading to do since my car is quite rusty. Did you buy your brake lines premade or did you bend and flare them yourself?
          I bought premaded, I mean they have been already cutted to OEM length and flared, so I only bended them by-self, based on the original ones. I mean putted off original brake and fuel lines as much as possible in one piece without additional bending them and then, based on that I prepared a new ones.

Regards,
          Bart

Comment

Working...
          X