some more pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some more pics

got my euro bumper moldings and got bored. car was clean so i went to a local parking lot and took some pics.
    Attached Files

Wow, seriously clean.

Did you detexture the valances yourself?
    Trevor Ely
    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

good looking car you have there
      Toyota Pickup

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

is this that dark dark brown car that was posted up a lil while ago? looks hot, how hard was it to roll out the fender lips and make them so smooth? very nice.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

your car looks great. the stance is awesome. how did you mount the dad seats? i was thinking about getting them, how do they feel?
              sigpic

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aproy
                  your car looks great. the stance is awesome. how did you mount the dad seats? i was thinking about getting them, how do they feel?
                  Not sure what he did but I just used the sliders from my stock sport seats and mine feel great. I love em!

Dude....that is seriously one badass e30, not a thing I would change! Every aspect has been modded. Thats the m tech 2 lower portion Im guessing(trunk spoiler)? What door mouldings are those? They look much better than the stock e30's.

Comment

and my friends pos turbo sleeping monster.
                    Attached Files

Comment

i made custom brackets out of angle iron to mount the seats. alot of cutting, grinding, welding ,and math to get them were i wanted. i used the sliders supplied with them. fenders were my brothers task he does custom shit for a living. the car appeared brown due to the mocha (copperish) flake under the flourescent lights. body moldings are one off hand made by my brother. i hated the bulky stock ones and shaved makes the car look bland, i told him i wanted a look like the e36 m3 and this is what he came up with. and thanks again for all the compliments. still not done i have plans to do a stroker with either 2.8 or 3.0 bottom end using my non vanos head.

Comment

and actually the rear lower is a fiberglass ebay pos that my bro worked to get to fit the way it does and the trunk lip is a $9 ebay special thats just a suttle look to add to the rear.

Comment

That is sexy
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Damn dude, that looks REALLY good.

I have that same deck! it rocks!!! :D

Did you have a body shop do a repaint and roll those fenders? I need to roll mine bad. lol How did you get them so good?

Your brother want to make more of those side moldings?? heh
                            - Sean Hayes

Comment

Very imressive.

I now will get the rear M-Tech II valence replica, you make it look fabz. Did you flatten the area on the rear trunklid where the BMW logo goes?

Lots of subtle details. Can I get a price quote on how much for your bro to make another set of those side moldings?
                              Last edited by M42Technik; 07-18-2006, 12:07 AM.
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                              X