• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 95 e34 m sport / all black

540i sport 6 speed

garage kept, everything works, looks brand new inside and out

Comment

Band new sans the yellow calipers and stickers.

Comment

remove? it came with them, still undecided ;) im waiting for the calipers to get dirty , i wont be cleaning them

Comment

the sticker

1991 318iS Sterlingsilber - 1989 325i Cirrusblau (sold) - 1990 318iC Brilliantrot (sold)

Comment

Yeah maybe I should take those off. :/

Comment

Originally posted by brax View Post
              remove? it came with them, still undecided ;) im waiting for the calipers to get dirty , i wont be cleaning them
              Came with them from where?

Comment

The person I bought the car from owns a dealership and planned on keeping the car. So he had the M wheels powder coated black and added the stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by brax View Post
                  The person I bought the car from owns a dealership and planned on keeping the car. So he had the M wheels powder coated black and added the stickers.
                  I thought you were implying that it came from the factory like that. By the way, it is not an M Sport.

Comment

Looks pretty yugly.Murdered out look is not only played out but also out of this world ugly.

At any rate, looks clean. Interior shots?
                    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

A 6 speed 540 is not an m sport. M sport had different f/r bumpers (front bumper is different than an m5 front, as well), mirrors, edc suspension, and throwing stars.

Comment

Not an 540i M-Sport, but still a fairly rare E34. I've had a few of these cars (still have one of them) and really do enjoy them a lot.

Lose the yellow calipers, mega tinted windows/blacked out wheels and all the goofy stickers and you'll probably have a nice looking car.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Lots of potential. Start with removing the stickers
                          Current:
                          1989 325i
                          1988 M3
                          1987 325ic
                          Past:
                          2001 330ci
                          2001 M3

Comment

one of the best built BMW's imo. but i agree with everyone else, murdered out is out played and sticker is meehhh....unneeded

Comment

gotcha , yeah i was told on the fb group its just a sport and not a m/sport.. i'm itching towards removing the stickers at least the M power for sure.. id rather have some silver contours , ill wait for a deal on some, do the e36 contours fit fine? i know theyre staggered

Comment

Working...
                              X