Hey guys new guy here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys new guy here.

Hello all. Just bought a Polaris Silver on blue 1976 2002 and looking for info here regarding boosted M20 builds. The car has light rust but the nose needs to be replaced and the body will be repainted. Interior is clean and comes with E21 black seats.

Why am I here? I bought a full M20 swap from a buddy that hasn't run in a while but still turns. It's possible the block and head are still good so I rolled the dice there. Looking to get about 300whp on a full rebuild assuming the engine is usable. The harness and transmission are the biggest reason I bought the whole swap.

Had a supercharged 350z a while back and sold it to purchase a house... now that I have the house there's a void in my soul for a project car. My mom had one in Puerto Rico before moving to the US, they've alway caught my attention and until recently I never really looked for one until my former co worker offered me his at a reasonable price. Here's a pic and I look forward to a lot of reading... any suggestions are welcomed.
    Attached Files

Sweet 02! Here's your solution and literally everything you need to know thus far, welcome to r3v!

Notice that that thread is 232 pages long, feel free to PM Kam with any specific questions you have and if you're set on boosting it, there's no reason to not get his kit. It's been tried and tested hundreds, if not thousands of times here already. Here's the link to buy!
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
      Sweet 02! Here's your solution and literally everything you need to know thus far, welcome to r3v!

Notice that that thread is 232 pages long, feel free to PM Kam with any specific questions you have and if you're set on boosting it, there's no reason to not get his kit. It's been tried and tested hundreds, if not thousands of times here already. Here's the link to buy!
      http://www.neuemotorsports.com/store...-m20-turbo-kit
      Thanks! Actually did a google search the other day which brought me here and saw that vendor as well. There's 200+ pages on that thread which is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChunknorris View Post
        Thanks! Actually did a google search the other day which brought me here and saw that vendor as well. There's 200+ pages on that thread which is nice.
        Yeah, also, Kam's car was on /Drive a while back and this is pre 400WHP era.
        The BMW E30 is quickly becoming a cult classic among the DIY, autocross, and track crowd. And though the M3 version may be climbing so quickly in price, soon...
        C6Z
        S2K
        VeloN

Comment

Working...
        X