Love Driving My e30 More than the others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Driving My e30 More than the others

4 years ago I had a e36 M3 Coupe and a e92 335i Both fun Cars.. Then My world changed My Wife and I had a Baby Girl.. Best day of My life but a coupe had to go. The M3 soon found a new home, and it was a very sad day.. I picked up a nice e46it as my daily driver (Dad Car).. I promised myself to drive the 335i on the weekends, but only put 2500 Miles on it in 2 years. So I figured I needed to dump the 335i I was not driving it. I wanted to have the ability to drive the family around in both of My cars. I went to the Darkside and picked up a nice C63😀. Fast drives good and sounds like a Bear. But I was still missing something. So in June I was looking at this website and Bingo! August I picked up 1990 e30is. It had some suspension issues I had to work through and I had the body and paint done.. So car has been good to go for only about a month.. It is a coupe and I have no problem finding the Time to drive it! By far this is My Favorite Drive!!!!
    Attached Files

I get what you mean.. some days I think of selling the E90 and driving an old 635 or another E30 for a daily.. I love my e90 but its just got no soul
    Boris - 89 E30 325i
    84- E30 323i

Comment

Some thing in our house!
      2011 328 xdrive......nice car, it's the wife's.

200 528iT......first BMW, great on the highway

86 325......most "fun" to drive, parts are cheap and people seem to respond to it better.

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
        I get what you mean.. some days I think of selling the E90 and driving an old 635 or another E30 for a daily.. I love my e90 but its just got no soul
        That's it! No Soul... Fast and Pretty but No soul.. Reminds me of a X Girlfriend I had..

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post
          Some thing in our house!
          2011 328 xdrive......nice car, it's the wife's.

200 528iT......first BMW, great on the highway

86 325......most "fun" to drive, parts are cheap and people seem to respond to it better.
          My wife drives a ML 350..😴💤 nice car but sleeper.. The short time I have driven my e30 I have gotten the thumbs up, people telling Me how the use to have one, one guy told Me a cool story from the 80s when it was the IT car.. If My wife wouldn't Kill Me I would have to get a vert too.

Comment

Working...
          X