Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member Introduction

Hey all,

First of all, sorry this is not a member's ride post. However, I am a little familiar with the E30 and look forward to acquiring and building up my own.

I've gotten in touch with a number of people on Reddit who have been nothing but helpful. A lot of them have directed me to r3vlimited, so I decided to make an account. I was also pointed in the direction of CA Tuned--so I look forward to working with them as well. They happen to be nearby and I have heard nothing but great things about them.

As it turns out, I'm finishing college and finally reaching a point in my life where I am able to get an E30 as a spare car. I have a reliable daily driver; I'm just looking to get into something fun. I'm looking forward to tapping into this community to learn as much as I can while also sharing my own experience.

On the hunt for an 89-91 318is/325is. Slicktop preferred. Manual transmission required. Rust free. Hope to join the clan soon!

If you made it this far into the post without seeing a picture of a new owner and his E30. I'm sorry. I'll just say whats on your mind: :wgaf:

Aka James Franco?? Lol
    How's Seth Rogan?

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Cptcarisma View Post
      Aka James Franco?? Lol
      How's Seth Rogan?

:-)
      Dave Franco, the funny brother.

Seth's a fuckin prick, he's always shooting bad movies with my bro.

Comment

Working...
      X