No announcement yet.

April 2016 Car of the Month - JZM3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know the size of those BBS RS212s?

Comment

Loving this shot, nice composition for whomever shot it!

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Beautiful car and a stand-up guy. Always a pleasure to see your M3, John.

I was always proud my Henna wore parts from this car (your old suspension) and my next build will have them as well! See you at the picnic ;)
        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          You know, for a guy who basically posts pics of his car, you dont post that many pics of your car.... we need some interior shots. dat italvolanti & Recaro life man
          haha I really don't post often on forums. Just lurk. Also my interior isn't finished so currently there is no carpet, no rear seats. Once I have the Recaros redone and decide what I'm doing with the rear I'll post some.

Originally posted by diego895 View Post
          Does anyone know the size of those BBS RS212s?
          They are true RS212s, so 17x8.5 et13

[QUOTE=DIIRTY-30;4614430]Loving this shot, nice composition for whomever shot it!

Thanks man, believe it or not its shot with an iphone 6 and used vsco to edit.

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
          Beautiful car and a stand-up guy. Always a pleasure to see your M3, John.

I was always proud my Henna wore parts from this car (your old suspension) and my next build will have them as well! See you at the picnic ;)
          I remember when you first came over to pick up the parts. Your car was beautiful, cleaner than mine my friend. Look forward to seeing what's next for you!

Comment

Not sure what I can say that hasn't already been said but wow!

Amazing looking car!

"When Passion and Skill work together..the end result is often a masterpiece. ."
            Project Frankenstein :twisted: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=359297

Comment

My favorite is the Monza stage without the massive window sticker. I'm a fan of them...don't get me wrong! I think it just takes away how less is more with the car. No matter the stage, I love them all ❤️

Edit: Are you rocking Stephens wheels in picture 4?
              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by cypriotgeeza View Post
                Not sure what I can say that hasn't already been said but wow!

Amazing looking car!
                Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                My favorite is the Monza stage without the massive window sticker. I'm a fan of them...don't get me wrong! I think it just takes away how less is more with the car. No matter the stage, I love them all ❤️

Edit: Are you rocking Stephens wheels in picture 4?
                Yeah it's nuts how wheels change the look of a car.

No Stephen had a set of Impul Silhouettes, these were Bridgestone DTMs.

Appreciate the kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by JZM3 View Post
                  Also the Spongebob interior mod. I've had it since 2005.

[IMG]https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1671/26191618691_ae9755bff7.jpg[IMG]
                  ....and I'm using this since I started to check car forums in all the world... looong ago :D

this car is money!! veeery good looking, on all of theses wheel's
                  aand that pic with car on that boat berth is actually one of my most favorite m3 photo's :D
                  http://instagram.com/mundieriss
                  my 88' m20b30 HERE!

Comment

Lovely collection of wheels. All suit the M3 real good. I probably would stick with Monza and BBS most of all.

Great work!

PS: Those are not rolled but thin cutted fenders or just rolled all way up and flattened?
                    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

This car has always been a favorite of mine, simply due to the mileage on it. Its a beautiful car that gets driven and enjoyed thoroughly! Congrats on COTM!
                      Originally posted by 36brua
                      Isn't that what these forums are all about making stuff easier... OO no never mind this is r3v...
                      Patryk:up:
                      Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 325is ///M-Tech II
                      08 VW .:R32
                      04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Is that girl driving in the first pic le gf? She's fuckin lucky!

Those BBS are my favorite... soooo nice.
                        BMW tech
                        Umass Amherst
                        05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Fuark. Always loved this car.

1991 318iS Sterlingsilber - 1989 325i Cirrusblau (sold) - 1990 318iC Brilliantrot (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                            Lovely collection of wheels. All suit the M3 real good. I probably would stick with Monza and BBS most of all.

Great work!

PS: Those are not rolled but thin cutted fenders or just rolled all way up and flattened?
                            Front fenders are rolled, rears are semi rolled.

Originally posted by P Arkus View Post
                            This car has always been a favorite of mine, simply due to the mileage on it. Its a beautiful car that gets driven and enjoyed thoroughly! Congrats on COTM!
                            I appreciate it man, yeah she definitely gets driven and definitely is far from perfect. But after the first 6 years of stressing about the imperfections I was finally able to just enjoy the car. My close friends give me shit for not respraying her but all in due time.

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                            Is that girl driving in the first pic le gf? She's fuckin lucky!

Those BBS are my favorite... soooo nice.
                            haha yeah at the time she was my gf and my best friend is her brother who took that photo. Got a lot of comments when it first came out.

Originally posted by SSE30 View Post
                            Fuark. Always loved this car.
                            Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                            X