First e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First e30

Hi guys. New guy to the forum but not new to forums. Name is Reuben. I'm gonna be picking up my first ever e30 on Saturday. Getting a sweet deal. Its a 4dr 1991 318i with the m42 5 speed. Has a blown head gasket but hey I'm getting it for a steal, $1000. Its gonna be my autox car.
    Plans are a full GC/Koni Coilovers kit and camber plates with 450/650 rates with aftermarket sway bar up front and no sway bar in the back. Also full poly bushing kit on the whole car. Engine wise just fix head gasket, get maintenance up to par, air intake, and custom catback. For wheels I want some 16x8 +0 245/45/16 toyo r888s and flares. Those are the plans. Open to any criticism or helpful comment. Now for pics of e30 and the daily(that I also autox)

My daily
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Daily: 06 Chevy Colorado (wannabe racetruck)
    Drift/Track Car: 91 Bmw 318i 4dr

Welcome Reub!
    Hey, do you happen to know Tyler Spicoli, from South Carolina? He just got an
    awesome deal on an M3 that fell off a truck........,~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Cptcarisma View Post
      Welcome Reub!
      Hey, do you happen to know Tyler Spicoli, from South Carolina? He just got an
      awesome deal on an M3 that fell off a truck........,~~~~~~
      Thanks for the welcome. No I don't know Tyler. I'm new to the whole southeast BMW crowd.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Daily: 06 Chevy Colorado (wannabe racetruck)
      Drift/Track Car: 91 Bmw 318i 4dr

Comment

Working...
      X