Finally Joined!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Joined!

Hey all, long time lurker finally getting into the community. I've got a an 87is blk/blk that I've been tinkering with the last couple of years and i thought id share it! Nothing special really. Bought it completely stock beside some shocks. It had all the original tools/jack stuff with 135,xxx miles on it and after 2 years it's only just cracked 140k!

Her it is all stock and waxed. The paint isn't very good accept in pictures :(

Here it is with some wheels. I took the bumpers off to do some trim painting but i'm gonna try to source some euro bumpers.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Thanks for looking! I'll post more as/if i spend more time on it.

Nice e30! Always nice to have new members around too:-)
    BMW tech
    Umass Amherst
    05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by another87is View Post
      Hey all, long time lurker finally getting into the community. I've got a an 87is blk/blk that I've been tinkering with the last couple of years and i thought id share it! Nothing special really. Bought it completely stock beside some shocks. It had all the original tools/jack stuff with 135,xxx miles on it and after 2 years it's only just cracked 140k!

Her it is all stock and waxed. The paint isn't very good accept in pictures :(

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Here it is with some wheels. I took the bumpers off to do some trim painting but i'm gonna try to source some euro bumpers.

Thanks for looking! I'll post more as/if i spend more time on it.

good stuff man i was a longtime lurker then i finally joined up about a year ago and holy shit i have learned so much from these dudes. best forum on the net. also most active for sale thread. r3v limited has made both my e30s from shit to gold and met some really cool folks. enjoy
      i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

cheers! I just joined today as well after years of lurking.

Comment

Thanks! yeah it's been a great car. I got lucky it seems, the market in the bay hasn't been to good from what i've heard. Took me a while to find a blk/blk/ manual 87.

Comment

Working...
          X