Pic Request: Full AC Schnitzer E30 kit, front end shots plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic Request: Full AC Schnitzer E30 kit, front end shots plz

I have an AC Schnitzer what appears to be front air dam, and my digicam is missing in action, so if anyone has any pictures of AC Schnitzer E30 front ends it would greatly help. PS, whatever it is, it's for sale, along w/my stock iS trunk lip if anyone wants them.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Hope this helps!

Comment

The spoiler I have is the front spoiler on the top left car in the bottom pic. It's for sale in the FS/WTB section. Flawless.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Those cars are awesome. There is a used dealer by my school that is selling am 88 325i convertible with ACS 15 inch wheels like on both of those cars. I went to take a look at it. wasnt in that great of shape even with 92k miles automatic, and non sport options. He only wanted 9,900 for it. I looked at him and said, You see that black eta over there, I paid 2300 for that car. He told me I stole it, I told him I could get an m3 for the price he was asking.

Oh, the car has been sitting there since back in september, still hasnt moved, and probably never will.
        Old and improved:

Comment

If you had that spoiler you would not be asking this question. AC Schnitzer type 2 spoilers have the name/logo and part number cast into the PUR. What is your spoiler made of? fiberglass? you could have a copy but the real ones have the name on them
          wes

Comment

what year does the spoilers on the black car fit? the second large picture??? its pretty sick

Comment

Originally posted by PatNy
              what year does the spoilers on the black car fit? the second large picture??? its pretty sick
              That's a face lift car, so its 88-91.

Comment

Working...
              X