1989 E30 Delpine Grey Coupe slow build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 E30 Delpine Grey Coupe slow build

So here goes nothing, I recently just bought a 1989 Bmw coupe, in Delphine Grey, it is an automatic (Unfortunately, and also not for long). I picked up this beauty for $1400 and was every penny I had, I will slowly be building her up, but that will take awhile. Also this is mostly for myself to look back on what I have done. Not in the best condition but not also in the worst!

$1400?? looks like you got a deal. What are your plans?
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

More pics bro... $1400 for a running e30, that's a really good deal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
      '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
      '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Dang, thats a great deal!
        1986 Schwartz Black 325es
        2005 Alpine White E46 M3

Comment

That thing is clean! Mine has a couple spots of surface rust and a messed up panel at the rear under the pass window. I picked mine up for $1500.
          88 d21 draggin pavement
          89 dirty30 kissin earth

Im just here to learn new things and meet new people.

Comment

Slicktop gang =)
            BMW tech
            Umass Amherst
            05 wrx sti

Comment

Court M3: there's a couple dents mainly in the front and small one on the back, but I'm currently in the process of collecting all the necessary parts to swap it to a manual (:, after I plan on some maintenance to keep it a daily and then fix the exterior .

Fresh_TD: I will put some up of when I got it but please excuse the bad quality I'll try to get some better. But $1400 yeah , I live near Houston in Texas and everyone wants a fortune for these especially the coupes, they are rare around here. The guy was asking 2k but I was the only one to come through and I had 1400 lol

thatblacke30: thanks!

Bggdnssnguy: it is pretty clean for the most part, I need a new driver fender ( you'll see in photos soon ) a dent in the passenger rear right in the corner that also messed up the plastic bumper :,/ and needs a paint job, the hood, top, and trunk are fading, but luckily no surface rust! (:

e30onBBSs: not quite lol its not a moon room that you can see through, but it is the solid sun roof, but I can see how you saw that.

Comment

Photos (Bad quality sorry)

again sorry about the bad quality for the first few photos (friends phone) and then they get just a slight nicer (my phone), this is just what I have so far, promise more to come soon when other stuff gets done or if I decide to go out with my good camera.

Now my phone also most recent:

Comment

Working...
                X