No announcement yet.

Newer pics of my DIRTY ///M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed that smoky stuff in the close-up wheel pic. Spooky kinda.

ghostly!!

Comment

my rims

The rims are BBS Rs the front is 8.5x17 with 215/40/ 17 the rear are 9.5x17 with 245/35/17. It all fits with no rubbing, the rear even has very small wheel spacers to bring them out a little bit more. The color of the car is actually a OPEL (division of GM in europe) color. It looks really nice. it is actually green, with alot of blue pearl- looks blue with alot of sun, and at night it looks jet black. the paint is about 7 or 8 years old now, but still almost perfect. they disassembled EVERYTHING for the color change. the car was origionally diamond black. I live in Bamberg germany, its not to far from Nuernberg. about 1.5 hours in a ///M car from Munich. The taxes do really suck. It is 42% taxes on your pay check! you recieve 58% of what you earn here. But I have a solution for that, I work alot outside of this country. I worked for a while in Luxembourg which isnt far at all from Trier. I used to go to Bitburg all the time then. there was 2 really nice M3s right outside of the gate of the post! a white one and a silver EVO II.

Comment

Yea I almost bought the white EVO before I got activated, but bought my Ducati 748sp Bimoto instead. I got hired by LSI in Luxemburg on 9/10 then 9/11 happened and I was in the US from 9/15 on till present.

I have a job presently on Spangdahlem but I don't think I will be going back to it ever. How often do you goto das Ring? I used to quite frequently but not so much anymore.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

holy rolled fenders batman !

car looks decent. Looks nice lowered like that..Interior needs some refinement.

Comment

.. :shock: Your car is very unique in comparison to those over here..do you plan on bringing it back to the U.S sometime in the future? The wheels alone would be really nice to see around here as not too many have them.

Comment

It will one day make it to the U.S. with me. The car is my retirement plan. I will keep it till I am atleast 65 or so, I am sure it will be worth a fortune then. I dont know what all needs to be done as far as converting it to get it to the U.S. I have talked to a few people, and know a few that paid alot of money to get thier cars converted, but the cars were not allowed in the U.S. I plan to just keep it in germany until it is 25 years old, then I am pretty sure it doesnt need anything changed and can be brought to the U.S as a classic. hopefully!!
              As far as the interior needing refinements, it is not as bad as it looks in the pics, like I said the car is very dirty. The seats are not the best, but they will come out sooner or later for a roll cage--The wife wont agree she wants to ride in it sometimes too??? slowly it will all come together, I have a million projects and the ///M was always on the back burner. I have owned it for almost 3 years and have put approx350miles on it since. I am afraid to take it out for fear of some idiot running in to me. plus it costs me a ton of money when I do take it out cause I pummel the crap out of it and usually break alot of stuff!

Comment

Working...
              X