the 318i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 318i

I bought it from my Uncle after he told me my 325e was screwed. He had a 318i for sale for 600 dollars and said i could keep my e. It says it has 87k on it, but the counter doesnt work and i dont know when it stopped. Had shredded seats so i swapped my ones that were in the e that are actually in nice condition. The back seat needs to be reupholstered though, and it needs a paint job really bad. I also need to swap out the severely cracked dash.

anyways...

Not to shabby.

Yes it is in need of a paint job! :(

The rims are ASA right? They look great!

So how is the difference from eta to 4-cylinder? ;)

Comment

those wheels look great. drop it and get a paintjob and it will be pretty hot.
      98 M3/4/5

Comment

You just helped me make my decision on wheels, and i will deffinatly be ordering those at the end of the month.
        Car looks good. Drop and paint, would make you car look sweet.
        90 325is
        IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

hey great minds think alike, exactly the two things im doing next. Im actually thinking of doing my own paintjob, i dont know if i have enough patience though.

I dont really know the difference, i drove my car like 4 times before it died. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles that sold it to me, i should kick his ass. Nobody tells the truth anymore.

Should i tuck the boards?

Comment

Originally posted by bwanac
            I would bet that it sucks, considering the M20B27 is 121 hp and the M10B18 is about 90 hp.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
              Originally posted by bwanac
              I would bet that it sucks, considering the M20B27 is 121 hp and the M10B18 is about 90 hp.
              The M10 is 105 hp at the crank.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
              X