Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 M42 Touring -92 // bagged + turbo build thread ** #119 Dyno 593hp/611nm @hubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !RocknE30!
    replied
    Everything about this is badass! The new setup especially. Killer build man!

Leave a comment:

• krisu
    replied
    Alot has been going on since last update on the thread. Car has got a full respray with original color, some technical improvements and roll cage in the chassis. I might upload some project photos soon but here is some sick photos from last weekend! car is almost done. Just missing sideskirts and some minor things! enjoy!

Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC0838.jpg?img=medium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.4 KB ID:	10025069
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0DJ6EO4w.jpeg?img=medium.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	10025070

Click image for larger version  Name:	zMQUSlV4.jpeg?img=medium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.5 KB ID:	10025068

Leave a comment:

• krisu
    replied
    Originally posted by jcbzr View Post
    What management system are you using for your turbo setup? I'm looking everywhere online to find a solution to manage my own turbo build in the future!
    Sorry for late reply, been inactive overhere. Im using Maxxecu engine management! good luck with your build!

Originally posted by BUDNUNTA View Post
    Where did you get this flywheel from?
    Ppf sweden or Blingfactory finland. m50 flywheel!

Originally posted by QuiqueUy View Post
    lol , this thread is amazing on every way posible .

Love the touring and love the turbo 4 banger , insane hp hahaha i want to see some vids of it in action
    Thank you sir! you can see vids of it in instagram: krisueh

Leave a comment:

• QuiqueUy
    replied
    lol , this thread is amazing on every way posible .

Love the touring and love the turbo 4 banger , insane hp hahaha i want to see some vids of it in action

Leave a comment:

• BUDNUNTA
    replied
    Where did you get this flywheel from?

Leave a comment:

• jcbzr
    replied
    What management system are you using for your turbo setup? I'm looking everywhere online to find a solution to manage my own turbo build in the future!

Leave a comment:

• ccsdo5
    replied
    Holy crap, when I grow up I want to make power like krisu!!

Leave a comment:

• dadsbmw
    replied
    Very impressive numbers! Curious why your tq/hp aren't crossing at 5252 like they're supposed to?

Leave a comment:

• econti
    replied
    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
    300-600wnm in 1000rpm is hardly "tame" lol. Look at the curve from 4-5000rpm.

Nice work!
    I've driven cars with that kind of power jump and they are relatively easy if you are paying attention. Plus plenty of meat under the curve, it doesn't come on sauce at 6500rpm like some big turbo garbage that I've been in. Fun little ripper.

Leave a comment:

• NORBY
    replied
    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

Nice work!
    Agreed! Nor a car I'd be wanting to dry and drive hard in the wet - but I bet it's so much fun! Seriously awesome car

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied

Nice work!

Leave a comment:

• econti
    replied
    Jesus fucking Christ. 600rwhp out of a M42 with a power curve that still looks normal and driveable. This is insane!

Leave a comment:

• krisu
    replied
    Car started fine this weekend and almost straight away drove to dyno to see the numbers. first oils i used 5w-40 and then before dyno i switched to 10w-60 castrol edge. Dyno results are pretty damn impressive and this turbo is spooliing damn nice! I almost got what i wanted. missing 6.5hp from my goal. I will make it with this turbo i think. I need to do bigger exhaust, i think i currently have to small. Even a screamer would definitely help me. So close! I will post some videos on instagram go check them out!

Dyno results

420hp at hubs @1.2 bar boost

Best result 593hp/611nm at hubs @ 2.3 bar boost

m42 power!

Leave a comment:

• krisu
    replied
    This weekend i done some last wirings to the pumps and now they are ready to go. Soon its time to give it a first start and get ready for dyno. Removed car from jack stands and i am getting hyped!

Leave a comment:

• krisu
    replied

Originally posted by Jaker View Post
    Let me know how you like the Davies Craig water pump setup. I am planning to use the same pump for my E36 K series swap turbo motor. Also, that surge tank is designed to be mounted vertically. I don't know how effective it will be mounted the way you have it.
    Hey, i will post you some feedback on the pump when i have seen it in action. Actually this surge tank can be mounted either vertically or horizontally. Fuel pump output is still the lowest point in the tank. It might not be as effective but its definitely gonna make the job done without issues.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X