both cab's back at last.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both cab's back at last.

yeap, just set Zinno with Falken ZE-512 225/50R15 :)
    she's all oem and I'm trying to keep her as plush as possible.

Old Grey it's back from the shop with it's rebuilt engine.
    I'm sure missed her. hahahah :)
    the 225/40R18's are up for grabs, will post them later.

thanks to Sal and Co. for the hook-up.

Last edited by fporro; 08-17-2006, 12:44 PM.

nice cabs, I'm looking to get one myself...
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

Those rocker mouldings always tripped me out.

Sold it.

Comment

the black one is hot. the red one looks like it is having an identity crisis below the equator.
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

both cab's back at last, better pics

225/40R18 7.5" rims

nice clean new engine...

Zinno...

Last edited by fporro; 08-17-2006, 02:03 PM.

Comment

you should mount a euro plate in the front of the gray one, it would look better than a cali plate.
            also so it will match the euro bumper..
            1991 318iS swapped w/ euro S50B32
            -Michael

Comment

FRANK, buddy i gotta say your delphin is looking HOT!!!!!!:pimp:
              Don't change a thing!!!! How's the new motor runnin' ????
              I definitely think lil brother is proud . HA HA HA!!!!
              Last edited by delphini; 08-17-2006, 05:19 PM.
              :pimp:

Comment

THat delphin is fucking badassssss. You should take the basketweaves and put them on the delphin though because the rims don't go with the car at all.
                sigpic

Comment

MAN, i would sport some 18's like that if i had them .
                  I.M.O i think it looks good .

Comment

thanks guys,

First, my hat's off to bmwflying for the great built and install, talk about fast turn around.,
                    thanks a million mang.

The Engine it's sweet, glad i went oem with a strong bottom.,

there's more rattle from the cluch due to thinner fly wheel ?
                    i think so, it rattles more when cold. hhahahah. here's a vid or 2 and huge pic :) ...

engine video ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akMOfKlFi1I

and from cockpit ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls6KJ09he3E , notice high oil pressure, she settle at 1.2Bar at 750 rpms.,
                    oil temp sensor snaped off so don't mind that,
                    pressure jumps right up before 1,800 rpms and remains above 2bar on the revdown, sweet.....

TerribleOne, i heard of ppl getting tickets for that, don it look like crooket buck teeth ? heheheh :)

William, really love what your done to your sweet Delphin, color matching front lip and rocker panels it's a great look, shadow line and tucked bumpers, you're the mang :)

that rear camber it's gonna chew up those tyres in no time, how much did you lower her ?
                    I still have that K-Mac tool, it makes replacing rear trailing arm bushings a 60 second affair, in all a easy afternoon job, I belive that 7 series cars had off set bushings, just like k-macs but made of rubber, or was it off set studs, one or the other, it will cost less than a set of rear tires, PM me and I'll send you the tool when your ready.

looks like little bro it's been working out. ;)

TrashCop, can't run 15's due to IE's BBK, 17's right now but ASA 16's fit. holding out for a set of BBR RS 16's 8 & 9
                    Love your ACS, are they 16x7.5 ?

those 18's look pimp-a-holic, too much i think.
                    but 19's would do, schrew dad, go with 20"s :)

Last edited by fporro; 08-19-2006, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fporro

Nice 'verts! Have to say I like the top wheels 100% more than the bottom ones.
                      Aaron

Comment

I know Frank has some hard tops but I just bought another one, would one of the east coast guys be interested?

Good to see your back up and running Frank.

Comment

why don't you just run a rear euro bumper on the delphin (all you need it to buy new endcaps at the dealer to make them fit on the IC)

Cool cars
                          Julie
                          Build Threads:
                          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

oh shit !!!!i didn't even realize there was two different style of
                            rims in those pics!!!! I would go with the top set also !!!!!
                            FRANK, i finally got a sub system in the boot as well, nothing fancy -cyclone 1000w amp 2 12's decent head unit, i like gets the job done, that new mill of yours sounds like the SHIZ, was that the ETA bottom end workings on 2.5 top????(curious)

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert
                              I know Frank has some hard tops but I just bought another one, would one of the east coast guys be interested?
                              I would love to get a hardtop for my cabby .....but honestly my funds don't warrant it right now, where you located and how much you want for it , i think MATTDK318i
                              could be interrested he's working on a schweet cabby right now, maybe we could get him to post a few pics of what he's doin to it ........

Comment

Working...
                              X