Picture Request: 318/325is w/body color rockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture Request: 318/325is w/body color rockers

Preferably Alpineweiss II. Thanks in advance. Another modification I'm considering making, to bring the rest of the car down even w/the body color iS lip.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

wait i think your asking for the other rockers o well here is the rear anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Super Eta

wait i think your asking for the other rockers o well here is the rear anyway
      *ot* remember kids, dont forgot to put your e-brake on. ;)
      -alex
      i take pictures.

Comment

Oh yeah, that is "Slice-Boy's" car isn't it?

Comment

Andrew and Josh oh my god you guys crack me up. *slaps knee in laughter* ;)

Comment

Oh god, out of all pictures you had to post that. :roll: Wow what a waste of a perfectly nice e30......
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by spencers
                am I missing something?
                That car used to belong to Chris Isar. Chris made himself famous in the E30 community by parking his car on a rather steep hill and forgetting to set his parking brake, sending the car down the hill and lodging it in between two trees. Mommy and Daddy paid for the damages, as well as the whole rest of the lot of mods to his car, including the spendy BBS wheels you see it wearing in those pics. After having all that work done, Chris immediately proceeded to slam his car into a gaurdrail at about 65 mph, if I remember correctly. He got on the forum and told us all about how he sank into a bottomless depression after cried for days and days over his car while his parents held him. He later began slicing his arms up, starting from his wrists all the way down to his elbows, making himself look rather like hamburger. Last I heard, he was undergoing psychiatric treatment.

Oh, did I forget to add that all of this happened before he even turned 16?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Eta
                  Andrew and Josh oh my god you guys crack me up. *slaps knee in laughter* ;)
                  who's andrew. :roll: :P
                  -alex
                  i take pictures.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                      Originally posted by spencers
                      am I missing something?
                      That car used to belong to Chris Isar. Chris made himself famous in the E30 community by parking his car on a rather steep hill and forgetting to set his parking brake, sending the car down the hill and lodging it in between two trees. Mommy and Daddy paid for the damages, as well as the whole rest of the lot of mods to his car, including the spendy BBS wheels you see it wearing in those pics. After having all that work done, Chris immediately proceeded to slam his car into a gaurdrail at about 65 mph, if I remember correctly. He got on the forum and told us all about how he sank into a bottomless depression after cried for days and days over his car while his parents held him. He later began slicing his arms up, starting from his wrists all the way down to his elbows, making himself look rather like hamburger. Last I heard, he was undergoing psychiatric treatment.

Oh, did I forget to add that all of this happened before he even turned 16?
                      Dont throw rocks in a glass house.

I recall your "I'm never modding another car again, and wont own another e30" post after your accident.

tisk tisk.
                      Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                        Dont throw rocks in a glass house.

I recall your "I'm never modding another car again, and wont own another e30" post after your accident.

tisk tisk.
                        True, true, I did go into that ill advised bout of whining for a few days. You've got me there, Chris. I think it was the shock of seeing all that work gone in a flash.
                        The difference was it was work that I DID.

I paid for my car and all the mods to it, I did all the work (with Jordan's frequent help), I wrecked the car through my own carelessness, and I faced the consequences of it.

I also did all of this without resorting to stupid little junior-high attention getting practices like cutting myself up because of MY CAR.

So as far as glass houses go, it's ok to throw rocks inside of it if YOU built it.

Comment

Originally posted by 325is_e30
                          How were yours done? Did you just strip off the undercoating?

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

His family is well i dont know a little weird i guess and his mom has depression nad he has some other disorder and then he wrecked his car and then a good realshionship went sour and all three family,love life and car just toppled over him and he couldnt take it and broke down i guess or in that kind of way. :?

Now he is like bipolar and some other bullshit.

Can we please get back ontopic, thanks

Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                              How were yours done? Did you just strip off the undercoating?
                              Had his whole car repainted.

IMHO it looks like shit. If you want the look of being lower, buy sideskirts. Painted rockers are

EDIT:
                              Yea your right josh, perhaps its overkill for someone who didnt pay for it or work for it. meh, if his parents wanted to pay, more power to him.

Oh and we know you loved your car josh!!! as shown by attached pic. :P Just foolin around:

Below the radar...

Comment

Working...
                              X