Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my baby.

here's mine..
    how many 1983 E30 320i with L-jetronic out there? in all my search on the net, i havent found one yet.. or maybe i just dont know where to look.

1983 huh? I think you have the earliest E30 on the site!

Nice looking car, what are your plans?

BTW, welcome to R3VLimted.

Comment

I own an 83 E30 323i. :D That's the a nicest example of a 320i that I've seen in a while!
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

looks pretty good

Comment

Bling Bling!

As you can see from your first technical post that Court is probably your best bet for advice. The bulk of the membership here are US guys and we didnt get the E30 till 84 and we all got the Motronic cars. Jordan had an E21 so he might be of some help.
          Im now E30less.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, we have here tons of those with L-Jetronic, even the previous E21 323i K-Jetronic....nice looking, looks clean
            Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

That's a really nice car..Looks to be in excellent shape for it's age 8) Keep up the good work bro :)

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                1983 huh? I think you have the earliest E30 on the site!.
                Uh oh. Bill might be dethroned..... :)

Welcome to the site dude! 8)

Philliphines eh? My filipino friend Jeff drives an E30...... weird

Comment

looks good. I was just there in Cavite in January. saw only 3 E30s. one was a black Mtechnic. in Prestine condition. Pinoys represent! 8)
                  FOKAI DA'MA'SHI'I ENSANE GRAPPING INT.

Comment

Working...
                  X