"whose Durtay??"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"whose Durtay??"

local meet here in pnw. awesome photographer there got some killer pics. just thgouht id share..i may have this guy do a photoshoot with my buddies car and i. onto the business.

D end!!

Originally posted by rwdrift
    Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
    - Erick

booster seat FTW!!! :rofl: j/k man, love the stance on yer car. i think imma have to get my GC on ASAP.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

damn he is good.......

Comment

That thing is low. How tall are you? Why do you put the tape on the lights? Looks hawt tho
        Originally posted by cabriodster87
        "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
        Originally posted by Kershaw
        i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

hahaha. im 6'2. my sparco sits low but i like it. i was also kinda of slouching cuz we were crusing. my buddy is 6'4 in a stock seat..i look small..lol the tape is there due to a trial to see what it would look like and i liked it so i left it.

Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
          - Erick

Comment

damn you're a tall fucker. im surprised the seat could go that low.
            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
              damn you're a tall fucker. im surprised the seat could go that low.
              word. im 6'2 also, and my head is like 1" from the headliner...stock seat, height adj down, back straight up.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                word. im 6'2 also, and my head is like 1" from the headliner...stock seat, height adj down, back straight up.

SECK! Gotta love e30's for the their ability to swallow big fuckers like you. My friend is also around the same height...and he fit in his old e30 with no problems. On sunday he fit in an old school mini cooper! Looked hilarious!

Comment

OMG Eric you are sooo hot right now.

I mean your car is sooo hot right now.

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash View Post
                    OMG Eric you are sooo hot right now.

I mean your car is sooo hot right now.
                    and elliot is on my balls..hahah...jk.

ya i used to hit my head all the time with my helmet on...no issue anymore..its kinda nice..im at eye level with the girls now though./..lol

- Erick

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post

ya i used to hit my head all the time with my helmet on...no issue anymore..its kinda nice..im at eye level with the girls now though./..lol
                      lol werd...you don't look any higher than chest level anyway.

Comment

Daaaaammmmmmmmmmn delphin is lookin hott!!!!
                        :pimp:

Comment

Working...
                        X