pretty productive weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty productive weekend

yeah so this weekend i did alot to my bimmer, practically spent every minute since i got off of work on friday working on it. undid a lot of the front passenger side quarter damage from when the lady smashed into something. its come a long long way. i love this german machine, and i am never getting rid of it. and also the greatest shit happened this weekend. me and my great buddy dan decided to start this beast. this is the first time on film of this 325es running in two years. so here it is. remember it hasnt run in two fucking years. it takes a while but after 20-25 seconds it started up. listen for the change in engine noise. we had to force feed the engine water because the radiator wasnt hooked up. and it finally started up.
    My 1986 E30 BMW 325es starting up for the first time after two years of not moving/starting. had to force feed the raditor hoses with water from a hose. it t...

yes it started, then we shut it down. it starts much better now, like almost as fast as my sentra. its pretty sweet. i have driven it for around 45 minutes around my neighborhood cause i have no license plate for it and shit. but yeah. i am gettin gused to the accelerator (due to the fact that my sentras hangs from under the dash and my bimmers is floor mounted which makes it all wierd)
    i have more videos of me driving it and stuff but i have to wait for them to upload.

oh its me driving. my first car to have 3 pedals. so naturally i blow ass. but still its awesome.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

LOL i cant stop laughing hahaha
      sigpic

Comment

This thread should be stickied. For what reason I don't know. Looks like good times though.

Comment

wow, good shit.
          84 318i

Comment

HAHAHAHA Congrats, please more entertaining moments in the lives of e30 owners before i head out for my saturday night ;)
            Nick Blake
            R.I.P. - '86 Bronzitbeige 325eS
            SOLD - 92 Boston Green 325i Sedan - Previous Daily Driver
            Current - 2002 WRX Wagon - E85 Tuned @ 265/304

Comment

ahahaha.... by the way ur steering wheel is on the wrong side and ur on the wrong side of the road

Comment

hahaha dan, true!

Good work on getting it running, you guys look so young :P

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
                Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
                E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

congratulations on getting it running
                  i know the feeling, and its a great one

Comment

Not that I say much anyways, but we all have to start somewhere, right? Hello? Anyone?????? Guys?? Fuck it
                    Originally posted by payney8
                    We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

Your inthusiasm is priceless. I'm glad that car has found a new loving home.

Treat her with a bit of respect, you will both benifit from it. Good work.

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
                      R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
                      "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
                      My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

you need blinkers.
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Rigmaster
                        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Much respect for the enthusiasm shown

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

"oooh that bitch started, son!" haha woooo

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH. that was funny. cool that u guys got it started.

Comment

Working...
                              X