New car:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New car:

I picked up the sweet automatic 88 325is with 150*** for 1000 dollars last week. It was a one owner car from new till two years ago. That owner kept it perfect with sheep skin covers on the seats, garaged and keeping up with maintenance, it has had two timing belt jobs so i know he did a good job. He gave this car to his son, who i work with, and he used this car to drive his two German Shepard’s around and that’s about it. In his two years of owner ship i would be surprised if he said he cleaned the interior even once and exterior more than 2 times. I bought it on Friday and drove it 7 hours up to Napa on Saturday. I have been spending a lot of time cleaning it, under all the dog hair and dirt it is starting to look like a very nice car. I am going to mess around with it for a short while and turn around and sell it. Sorry i only have before pictures i will get some after ones soon.

Last edited by rede30; 09-25-2006, 01:04 PM.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

did he jiz all over the steering wheel?

hahah kidding man, looks like a nice find but you definately have a lot of cleaning ahead of you. good luck!

Comment

damn! slightly dirty but awesome car. sadly it is an automatic but oh well you can deal with it i guess. hahahah good luck

Comment

damn, i think imma puke. that interior is the shitz.
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
          damn, i think imma puke. that interior is the shitz.
          I just think its funny how clean and nice the seats are. Thats a big reason why i bought the car, i couldnt let a pair of leather sport seats in good condition go to shit.

Comment

was the car flooded?
            '86 325

Comment

Originally posted by JPbmw View Post
              was the car flooded?
              Just not loved. It runs perfect and looks great now.

Comment

Originally posted by rede30 View Post
                Just not loved. It runs perfect and looks great now.
                great job, now get some after pics!

Comment

^yes

looks like a good buy, if you can clean all that shit out of it

plans for a 5 sp swap?
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                    ^yes

looks like a good buy, if you can clean all that shit out of it

plans for a 5 sp swap?

i probably wont mess with a 5 spd swap because i just want to turn around in less than a year and make money on it. But i love white e30's and have always wanted to mod one so who knows, maby i will keep it around longer than i expect.

Comment

look like shes got potential , whatever you do with her good find !!!!!!
                      :pimp:

Comment

Looks like a good deal. Get it detailed & post some pics!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJoeJ0 View Post
                          did he jiz all over the steering wheel?

hahah kidding man, looks like a nice find but you definately have a lot of cleaning ahead of you. good luck!
                          AHHHSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Kekekekekeke.

Congrats with ur purchase, lookin foward to see how you fix er up

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

I just washed the car and finished taking the purple tint off the windows. The amonia killed me. This next week i am getting lots of interior parts in so that will be nice, again this car really cleaned up nice. I am still in search of white bumpers.

Comment

goes to show you how some cleaning love can resurrect a E30

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                              X