No announcement yet.

1992 Vert repost from Vert Subforum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small update guys. Had the chance to get a Z3 shifter and decided to add a ZHP knob from the dealer. Looks and feels amazing.

Now I wanted to do suspension and wheels next but I’m not sure how to go about it because I’d like for the car to have 5 lug.

Years ago adapters were frown upon but what are your thoughts now? I want to get adjustable BC coil overs and they make them for 5 lug swap or regular so that doesn’t bother me. I’d just like to keep it simple if I can, or should I source parts for a full 5 lug swap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1992 325i Convertible - "project"
    1994 325is - Daily

Comment

Wow! You have a great attention to detail, very impressive transformation.

Comment

Thank you! Also I painted the kidneys and grills surrounding the headlamps in satin black. Makes the car look ten times better

1994 325is - Daily

Comment

Really nice work man. Always liked the blacked out grille look.

Comment

Originally posted by DBShiznit View Post
            Small update guys. Had the chance to get a Z3 shifter and decided to add a ZHP knob from the dealer. Looks and feels amazing.

Now I wanted to do suspension and wheels next but I’m not sure how to go about it because I’d like for the car to have 5 lug.

Years ago adapters were frown upon but what are your thoughts now? I want to get adjustable BC coil overs and they make them for 5 lug swap or regular so that doesn’t bother me. I’d just like to keep it simple if I can, or should I source parts for a full 5 lug swap?

Rears are easy, Z4 hubs + some brake caliper brackets. You can even retain stock parking brake.

Fronts is E36 gear, some caster correction lollipops.

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by mila325 View Post
              Rears are easy, Z4 hubs + some brake caliper brackets. You can even retain stock parking brake.

Fronts is E36 gear, some caster correction lollipops.

Done.
              I have bmw 328 front spindles with calipers. Youre saying I can use those with an offset bushing in the lollipop?

The z4 hubs will fit the e30 trailing arms?

Every time I research this people make it so complicated. You gave me a short simple answer which helps a lot
              1994 325is - Daily

Comment

Working...
              X