Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

Good morning guys

IĀ“ve been reading the forum from time to time and now that I recently found my e30, decided to join.

I found this 1988 325 coupe in good shape and bought it to start my project, its my 4th bmw, my daily driver is a 2015 320.

Its so freakinĀ“hard to find reliable parts, there is a lot of aftermarket crap, specifically on bumper swaps and bumper kits, I hope that digging in proper places will let me find the good ones.

My bumper is a metallic one on chrome, and I wanted to find a plastic one and paint it.

I will enjoy being a member of this incredible forum and that is for sure.

Best regards from Monterrey Mexico.
    Attached Files

Welcome! The car looks nice. You have the late model valance with the early diving board bumpers, so you are already half way there on a front plastic bumper swap!
    Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Beautiful car would love to see more. Welcome =)
      PERSON 1 - "It whispers to me at night...and convinces me i have to spend all my earnings on it...and buy all this stuff....to be cool...and be euro."

PERSON 2 - "Oh your married too?? Oh you mean the car....yes ....yes i agree...:shock:"

Comment

Working...
      X