Bored. Baby #2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored. Baby #2.

I don't normally post many pictures, but I took this shot after work and really liked how it turned out. Not an e30, but thought I'd share. Beautiful day in Ohio to shoot some pics.

its aite. but not like the one in your sig ;)

Comment

very crisp looking to me

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

That is a hot e36 and a great pic.

Comment

indeed.
          e30s r kool

Comment

M3 FTW!!! Nice pic.
            Originally posted by cabriodster87
            "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
            Originally posted by Kershaw
            i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Love the DTM tip's!!! I miss mine:(

Very clean M!
              -Brandon
              sigpic

Comment

are you the guy who sent in his pic of the white e30 to Roundel last/this month?
                PNW Crew
                90 m3
                06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                  are you the guy who sent in his pic of the white e30 to Roundel last/this month?
                  Yup, that's me.

Comment

awesome - i thought the car in the sig looked familiar. Awesome e30 and great write up for Roundel. Good shot of the e36, i have some love for those cars as well! :) ... even though mine could be going away soon...
                    PNW Crew
                    90 m3
                    06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                      awesome - i thought the car in the sig looked familiar. Awesome e30 and great write up for Roundel. Good shot of the e36, i have some love for those cars as well! :) ... even though mine could be going away soon...
                      Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, the e30 has such a history since I've owned it, I felt it'd make for a good read. Getting rid of your e36, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by 96 Cosmos View Post
                        Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, the e30 has such a history since I've owned it, I felt it'd make for a good read. Getting rid of your e36, huh?
                        I'm the same way with my e30 m3... it was my first car years ago, and it still has its place in the garage and is the best car i'll ever own. e36 could be going away to step into an x5... i'm getting old I guess:)... i kind like the idea of a hatch to carry stuff and an auto/suv to just cruise in.
                        PNW Crew
                        90 m3
                        06 m5

Comment

For some reason, when I looked at the title of this thread I thought, hmm, he's bored, so he's posting pictures of his second child. That's kinda sad.

But then I opened the thread and saw your E36 M3...and I understood. :nice:

Nice pic--I've always liked the E36 M3.
                          1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

Working...
                          X