No announcement yet.

Update on my Cab ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ex BEN'er here with nothing but praise for the work you've done. Looks fantastic.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by formula driver View Post
      One of the hottest cabs ever....but Im not a big fan of the wheel, shift knob, and pedals but those seats are dope.

Thanks again fellas....as you all know, it's just too much fun :) GAAWD these cars drive good!!! I recently acquired a new home back in the US (Lexington, KY), and test drove the new manual 325i (3.0L). It was a nice car and drove well but just tooo big and too detached from the road.....it was pure joy to climb back into my cab when I got back to SG. The dealers didn't have the color I wanted (white) so I ended up buying a 2nd hand 3.0L X5 (auto unfortunately) for around the same price, and am very happy with it. Surprisingly, the 3.0L lump has plenty of ummmph. Till then I had only spent time in the monstrous 4.8iS model which is a joy to drive (for an SUV).

Formula driver: ya the Racing Dynamics pedals don't float everyones boat, but at one point the rims were RD as well....now the RD pedals, exhaust, strut bar, and valve cover remain since I fitted the M3 hubs and my fav rims from the era.
      Last edited by Chris E30 Cab; 09-30-2006, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Some of the sickest rims ever, without question.

Comment

Here is the other project I've started up in Beijing, China...........this is all truck and pretty handy in the traffic ;) 4.0L straight 6...31x10.5 tires on 15 inch rims....lifted (dunno how much as it was already lifted when i bought it)....after purchasing 2 wks ago it spent the next 5 days in a shop getting almost everything replaced included rusted floorboards. Now it drives and runs great!!

Sry the pics are from my phone camera

Comment

Working...
          X