My first e30 vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first e30 vert

Hey what’s up guys on Friday I purchased my first convertible e30. It’s a 1991 325i it has 216,204 and of course the odometer doesn’t work. I’m not new to e30s I have a coupe and had a few before but I got this thing for a really good price. Bought it for $700 but you get what you pay for right but here are a couple of pictures from the ad.

And here are some from when I got the car home

I hate the white convertible top it’s so hideous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cervantes559; 09-03-2018, 07:42 PM.

So today gave the car a little look over but pulled the seats out and gave it a good vacuum.

Comment

So next thing on the list get the car washed and clean the engine bay alittle dirty. The car starts up and drives got it on the highway but power cut out possibly cause battery terminals weren’t tighten but next order of business just just order a timing belt kit do a tune up and try to get this thing smog and registered in my name. But here are a few engine pictures.

Comment

Here’s a picture of my 3 girls my e46 touring my daily. And my other e30 my minty coupe and the new girl.

Also I’ve had these sitting for a while I’ve always wanted a vert so I might get these re done for my vert

Comment

Congrats on the new vert. Is that a white top?
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X