Back in a Bimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in a Bimmer

After a 6 year break from selling me e46 I am proud to say im finally back in a BMW. I must say I have missed it alot and I purchased my first e30 a few days ago. Its an 89 325ix in Alpine white with tan interior. Overall the car is in pretty good shape other then the fact i bought it with a rough idle. I drove the car an hour home and made it without any issues. I spent the first night with a buddy for 5 hours buffing the entire car and really trying to bring the paint back to life. The next day I went to start the car to back it out of my garage to get some good morning pictures of her and she wouldnt start. I chased the issue down to the CPS so hopefully that is the only problem. I will get some more photos uploaded as soon as she runs again.
    Attached Files

Very clean. IX is a beast. I daily mine and it's great.

Comment

Beautiful car, congrats on the purchase.
      1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
      1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
      bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Great looking car and I like the trailer hitch.Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by 325isman View Post
          Great looking car and I like the trailer hitch.Welcome
          Thank you all for yours posts. I was trying to do a little more research on the trailer hitches. I didnt even know it was a thing on these cars. I have a track bike that I wouldnt mind towing with the car on a super light trailer if it were feasible.....will do more research.

Comment

Working...
          X