Kuple pikchurse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuple pikchurse...

Here's a couple pic's of my delphin 87' since most people on this forum havent seen my car. Modifacations include: Reupholstered m3 sport seats, ATE eliptical slotted rotors all around w/ HAWK hps pads, billy hd's and h&r OE sports (HATE BOTH) soon to be swapped out to billy sport and eibach sportlines, crappy all season Zexius ze 512's in 195/65/14, open element filter kit lol, Basically it's a stock dd wich i've made a little more fun to drive. Oh yeah, it's tms chipped as well. Enjoi. Critique welcome. Bye bye.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

wash wash

Comment

awww how adorable..

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

I know isnt she?

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

wow, MS Paint to the rescue
          '88 325

Comment

wash and wax ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by c0rnfl4k3 View Post
              wow, MS Paint to the rescue
              Yup. I love paint, it blows PS out of the water FTW.

Comment

Like DJ Quik said, you gotta washa washa rinse in the bathtub. haha

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
                X