Dirty Whore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirty Whore

My car is really dirty but its gonna be rainy the rest of the weekend and I just felt like pic whoring again. The MR2 is appstateMR2's.

///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

The second and last pictures are both really cool.

Looks to me like that front airdam of yours needs some work, it looks very wavy.

Comment

the sides are hanging down a little b/c I haven't put those screws in yet. But it doesn't have waves in it, I guess its just the lighting? And its still primer white lol, it hasn't been on the front burner for a while.

thanks the 2nd to last is one of my fav's. I like 1,2 and 2nd to last the best
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

roads like that are what make NC great...
        Build Threads:
        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

uhhh huh.

Well since the weather is in your favor,,,..just soap it up and let it rain.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Sw20 Ftw
            Toyota Pickup

Comment

Front valence looks like shit and you still dont have that turbo setup running.
              Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236 View Post
                Front valence looks like shit and you still dont have that turbo setup running.
                first off I don't care if you like the look or not, imho 2nd to mtech1 thats the hotest air dam.

second give me a break, the turbo sytem will get on. I'm just making sure I do it right. I have had the car for barely a year and a turbo m42 is not something that happens very often. I am having to make everything custom.

stay out of my thread if you just want to start crap.

Comment

We don't have roads like that in Utah. :(

I like the photos. I had an MR2 Spyder once...
                  1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by 325iCabrio View Post
                    We don't have roads like that in Utah. :(

I like the photos. I had an MR2 Spyder once...
                    thanks, that was a pretty good camera, nothing special. I wish I had a digital SLR. That MR2 is a nice car. I love the feel of it. I wouldn't mind having one, but midengine is odd lol.

Comment

I like the late style bumper w/ early style IS spoiler combo. OG, and I respect OG. ;)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
                        first off I don't care if you like the look or not, imho 2nd to mtech1 thats the hotest air dam.

second give me a break, the turbo sytem will get on. I'm just making sure I do it right. I have had the car for barely a year and a turbo m42 is not something that happens very often. I am having to make everything custom.

stay out of my thread if you just want to start crap.
                        Whats the matter cant take a little criticism;) No hard feelings but if you cant take some criticism why post pics looking for opinions? Its like a chick asking you if shes fat and you cant tell the truth otherwise.

Besides, youve been talking about this turbo setup for practically the entire year youve owned the car, but all youve done is put an intercooler in that does nothing. Some call it rice, apparently here its doing things "right".
                        Back to my roots

Comment

lol laugh up the fmic, I thought that the setup was almost ready to be on and I had some cooling issues so I too out the rad. I decided to put it on while it was easy to get to. You don't really think I'm fat though do you :(

Comment

Both are nice cars, I like the duece. Here is a pic of mine:

And for good measure my E30:
                            '98.5 M3 Dakar Dinan
                            '89 325i Zinnoberrot Stock
                            www.Rockin101.com

Comment

nice MR2 man.

oh, and about the turbo setup for Charlie's 318...it's coming along really well, he just has a LOT more work than we anticipated, and shit happens to a 15 year old car.....it will be on soon enough though. : )

glad you guys like the pics....the MR2 has really shitty paint, but that will change soon.

Oh, and BlackKnight, are you on the MR2OC?
                              -1992 325i -
                              BavAuto Chip
                              Tokico Spring/Shocks
                              more to come later

Comment

Working...
                              X