Vandalism Eff Tee El

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
    fucking spics. Shame they are invading our country illegally and causing damage to all E30s.

Mariano Garcia
    :oops:

:finger: HAHAHAHA
    IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

Vandals suck... When I had my e36 cabrio some ass wipe slashed my top, keyed it, and broke out two windows. The reason? He thought I was someone else and made a big mistake.

What he didn't know, but found out, was that Mauser 98K rounds penetrate engine blocks, along with anything else in their way. Did I mention that his Mustang Cobra never ran again with the same engine???? Whoever did that was a mean person :) Payback's a bitch.
      01 325Ci
      87 325iS w/ M30B35 swap

Comment

Originally posted by ping65810 View Post
        What he didn't know, but found out, was that Mauser 98K rounds penetrate engine blocks, along with anything else in their way. Did I mention that his Mustang Cobra never ran again with the same engine???? Whoever did that was a mean person :) Payback's a bitch.
        fuckin' a!

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
          fucking spics. Shame they are invading our country illegally and causing damage to all E30s.

Mariano Garcia
          it's the damn Argentines is what it is. Mexicans are nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 96 Cosmos View Post
            fuckin' a!
            I sent it through the wheel well, too, so there would be no obvious signs like a leaking radiator, etc. I wish I could have been there when he tried to start it......
            01 325Ci
            87 325iS w/ M30B35 swap

Comment

sucks, i hate punk kids, i've had "hatein" construction workers put some sort of glue compound to the side of my door, took like 2 months to finally wash away

Comment

doubleuteeffff
                Last edited by blueapplesoda; 08-24-2008, 05:03 PM.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

I just like my Mauser 98K. I would never, ever want to take a round from one of those. The rounds are all military surplus steel-jacketed rounds. They are spitzer rounds, too, so they penetrate just about anything. Even several oak trees, etc. I once shot an upside down abandoned car.

I shot at the diff. Well, it went through the thick part, through the gears, out the diff cover, through the floor, gas tank, and out though the roof. Nearly shit myself when I saw that!

Seriously tho, vandals suck.
                  01 325Ci
                  87 325iS w/ M30B35 swap

Comment

Working...
                  X