No announcement yet.

first BMW, first E30 1985 318i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jus wondering if anyone was still active on this thread? I could use a little help. I’ve been driving past this 1980s 318i for the last three years, and even since before I could drive I’ve been admiring this car, even telling my brother and friends I was going to buy it someday. It hasn’t been registered since 2017, and I know it hasn’t moved for the last five years, and eventually I grew enough balls and went and knocked on their door. The lady who answered said it was her sons and he doesn’t live at home, she said she was ready for it to go but I would have to talk to her son first, gave them my number and they sent it to the son. She said that if he hasn’t reached out to me then I should come visit them over the weekend because he’s always there during the weekend. I looked over the frame the best I could, didn’t see any rust damage on the frame, it was running when it was parked over five years ago, but has been sitting since. Im not sure the year or the mileage, but I’m aiming to buy and restore this car, it would be my first car I’ve ever bought, and I’d like to find out as much as I could about what I’m getting myself into, problems to look for, any advice that could come in handy? Not the best picture but the only one I have at the moment.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X