Update on my sweet Eta...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325iCabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    That is one very attractive, safe, practical, economical motorcar you have there.
    LOL, +1.

    It looks really nice; it has a very feng shui look of organization about it. And I really like euro bumpers. I'm wondering why you put an eBay chip and muffler on it though; it doesn't seem to go with the style you're going for, unless your planning on replacing them later?

    And is that little red button on the console for the ejection seat? :p
    Last edited by 325iCabrio; 10-12-2006, 07:14 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    Nice and shinny

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    wow, that cleaned up pretty. I'm sorta envious

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Oh ya, and I adjusted the trunk lid and the latch so it actually fit correctly. [and painted the trunklid aswell]

    Leave a comment:


  • Eurospec
    replied
    Lookin' good! Very quick turnaround.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    That is one very attractive, safe, practical, economical motorcar you have there.

    Leave a comment:


  • mspiegle
    replied
    Wow, that car looks CLEAN now. Nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30devo
    replied
    she cleaned up quite nicely, matt. just curious.. why take off all the "upgraded" parts? just cause its a daily driver?

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    started a topic Update on my sweet Eta...

    Update on my sweet Eta...

    I've been doing some work on the car and finally gave it its first wash today. It was getting kind of dark so the pictures pretty much blow but whatever.

    Things I have done to the car since purchased:
    -Timing belt & tensioner
    -Water pump
    -Thermostat
    -Alternator belt
    -Throttle cable
    -Spark plugs
    -Repainted trunklid
    -Clay bar'd and polished roof
    -Removed IE3's and Bilstein Sports
    -Installed E30 M3 springs & Boge shocks
    -Installed steelies with caps
    -Remounted front US plate
    -Gunk'd the engine bay
    -Removed clogged cat & shitty muffler
    -Installed badass ebay muffler
    -Installed ebay chip
    -Installed Hella H4 low beams
    -Black cloth interior swap
    -Installed speaker shelf [didn't have one]
    -Swapped M-Tech 1 wheel for sport wheel
    -Installed lighted window switches

    I still need to change out the HVAC panel and install the radio I have sitting here. Also need to install the round door plugs in the front door panels and the knee bolster. All in all though, the car is coming along nicely. Oh ya, I still need to replace the diff aswell, it's pretty loud. I'm going to swap it for a 3.25 LSD. Still need to pick up some floormats too.








Working...