It needs bigger tires. The 33s look nice, but I think 35s will really compliment the ivan ironman stewart offroad challenge suspension.
Seriously though, I'm still mad your 800 dollar ETA is in better shape than mine. Awesome buy.
Update on my sweet Eta...
Collapse
X
-
The car looks really good, matt. I actually really like the look of the hubcaps.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
That is some pretty serious progress in a short period of time. Looks good.Leave a comment:
-
-
quite.Originally posted by James CrivelloneThat is one very attractive, safe, practical, economical motorcar you have there.
awesome to see that someone else enjoys the process of optimizing what's there and bringing something back to a 'healthy' condition.
Good job. Nice-ass driver there.
.Leave a comment:
-
wow. my old beater is looking a lot better than when i had it. you fucking rock matt.
btw, sup francis?????Leave a comment:
-
-

Leave a comment: