Update on my sweet Eta...
Collapse
X
-
cleannn...just curious, what did u type to find that muffler on ebay. i like it.and do u kno any parting out their early euro bumpers?Leave a comment:
-
Gonna keep this one around, not really gonna beat on it but I will treat it like the Eta it is! :)
Still looking for a clean E30 for the next project though!Leave a comment:
-
-
So what the crap is the deal? You gonna beat this one up, so where's the project? Or have you given up altogether on modding E30's?Leave a comment:
-
-
-
yeah, looks like the bumper got hit on the rear drivers side. is it bent down???
i love those euro bumpersLeave a comment:
-
-
-
-
The muffler is from my first E30 [3 years or so agoi] and I love the way it sounds. Looks like a Magnaflow and cost me nothing since I had it laying around. As far as a chip, I'm not paying those rediculous prices, it's just an Eta! A $30 chip will be just fine. :)LOL, +1.
It looks really nice; it has a very feng shui look on organization about it. And I really like euro bumpers. I'm wondering why you put an eBay chip and muffler on it though; it doesn't seem to go with the style you're going for, unless your planning on replacing them later?
And is that little red button on the console for the ejection seat? :pLeave a comment:

them is fightingwords. heh
Leave a comment: