New Ride..Not BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 89isluv View Post
    It has a 3.2 liter Six in it out of a late 70's 911. Dont know that I can beat that..
    Which late 70s 911s came with the 3.2? I didnt think they introduced that until 84...
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

i saw a light green one rolling around on woodward last summer. had a 5.0 badge on the front fender from a mustang. it sounded mean.

-Dane
      diving board division, bishez.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky7 View Post
        i saw a light green one rolling around on woodward last summer. had a 5.0 badge on the front fender from a mustang. it sounded mean.
        how the fuck would you fit that engine in there? it's a mid engine car made for a boxer engine.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
          how the fuck would you fit that engine in there? it's a mid engine car made for a boxer engine.
          Drove a 914 two years ago that had a V8 in it from a 928. Frame and body lengthened about 4 inches to accomodate it. You see 914's all the time with small block chevys in them. You can buy a V8 kit from Rogue Engineering (I think thats there name) You are correct about the 3.2 liter engines coming in 84 911's. Mine is actually a 3.0 liter out of a 77 targa. I stand corrected...

Cant wait to pick this car up on Wednesday....
          sigpic

Comment

Its Actually renegade engineering. They make kits for the 914 & 911. I think it's sacreligious myself. But fun to drive. Unbelieveable power to weight ratio... Really require very little modification to mount the six cylinders in these car as the engines are almost the same dimentions externally. Have to fabricate a new engine mount at the front of the engine bay and weld it in place, thats the biggest modification. I saw a pic somewhere of a 74 with a boxer 6 out of a WRX STi. Was beautifully set up.
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X