took some pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    That's a pretty sick looking E30 there, very nice! The only thing I would change is the rear lip on the trunk, I think it would look better silver, or with an M-Tech I wing. Those rims look really good on your car, I like them. Your seats are in great shape, too. Looks like you got the full front and rear from an M3, I'm jealous.

    Leave a comment:


  • s52e368
    replied
    looks good..

    i agree with asu about mtech wing or maybe paint the one you got...

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles325i
    replied
    actually i hit an armadillo, thats the big slice on the lower drivers side, yeah i dont have any more money or time lately to invest in the interior, but im tryin, i also do want the mtech steerin wheel, and have been lookin to getin teh mtech 1 rear spoiler, but still no money, thanks for the comps

    Leave a comment:


  • rede30
    replied
    I really like your wheels, they flow very well with the car. I dont hate the lights, i think the mtII is modern looking and the lights look modern i just dont like the quality the lights have. I know you said your interior is a work in progress but seriously get a new steering wheel and paint your kick panels black. I didnt realize how bad the stock 4 spock looked when it was in a nice interior. I love the placement of your antenna. I wish the exhaust would fill out the cutout better but overall a very nice car. And i hear you on the rock chipped valence, Mine looked like in about a year of driving and i just got it resprayed and plan on duing some laminx.

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    looks awsome, nice and clean. The only thing I wouls suggest it either a mtech 1 or 2 wing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles325i
    started a topic took some pics

    took some pics

    i've seen alot of people postin pics lately so i decided to snap afew with a borrowed camera,

    me on right and good friend brian being goofy



    say what u will, i love my headlights, and i know someone is gonna say something about my single tip muffler but hey i bought it when i was 15, 7 years ago, :( , but it sounds awsome, enjoy















    My Favorite



    Inside is work in progress, i place the dash matt on there because the florida sun will kill my alot perfect dash, i am plain on changin the carpet/headliner to black eventually





    nothing special,





    pic with my pitt



    caught him in mid-lick



    again nothing special, still lookin for a good CAI box









    another favorite, front spoiler has soooo many chips




Working...