No announcement yet.

'86 Euro 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car is fucking clean as hell. Bumpers are the shit too.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

So how did you come about owning this beauty?

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
        So how did you come about owning this beauty?
        Through a WTB ad. The owner found me. At the time I was looking for an iS or iX.

Comment

Originally posted by TUD View Post
          The paint definitely improved with the Porter Cable, but it is far from outstanding. There are some dents and chips that can not be seen in the photos.
          You got the Porter Cable? I was going to buy one of those in spring to bring back my paint. How bad was yours and what products did you use to bring it back?
          1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by TUD View Post
            Through a WTB ad. The owner found me. At the time I was looking for an iS or iX.
            That's awesome, I bet that's about the last car you expected someone to call you up offering!

What did you pay for it, if you don't mind my asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
              What did you pay for it, if you don't mind my asking?
              He will never tell.....;-)
              Eric Giles
              '20 M2 CS
              '04 M3
              '11 X5 35D
              '87 325is
              '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

Where do you find a front spoiler like that? I may be picking up a early model E30 soon. I want to euro-ize it and that spoiler is really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by NORCAL/E30 View Post
                  Where do you find a front spoiler like that? I may be picking up a early model E30 soon. I want to euro-ize it and that spoiler is really nice.
                  It's an OEM euro piece.

Bottom one:

Comment

^yeah, I'm loving that euro look. I wouldn't change a thing.

Comment

Cat or not? Need your help on this one guys. Supposedly the car does not have one, but this sure looks like one to me. The car does need some exhaust work.

Other plans for the car are as follows:

T. Belt, W/P, Tensioner, new belts, exhaust with new mouting gear, M Tech II steering wheel, Euro Smilies, and a Zinno trunk lid spoiler.

Edit: I sent Patrick at BMA the same pic this monring and they are having difficulty coming up with an answer.
                      Last edited by TUD; 10-17-2006, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Needs more of a drop, take the spring pads out or get some Stg3s

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                        You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

My new favorite car on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Giles View Post
                            He will never tell.....;-)
                            judging by that comment, somehow i know you had a part or some kind of knowledge of this!
                            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Very Euro alright :D . Especailly to have no power windows but a power sunroof! Shorty after purchasing i had power windows retrofitted.
                              Your front spoiler looks great painted in body colour man.

Originally posted by 325iCabrio View Post
                              You got the Porter Cable? I was going to buy one of those in spring to bring back my paint. How bad was yours and what products did you use to bring it back?
                              I recommend Poorboy's SSR2.5 Then follow up with some EX and Natty's Blue. All from Poorboy's World products. :pimp:

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                                Very Euro alright :D . Especailly to have no power windows but a power sunroof! Shorty after purchasing i had power windows retrofitted.
                                Your front spoiler looks great painted in body colour man.

I recommend Poorboy's SSR2.5 Then follow up with some EX and Natty's Blue. All from Poorboy's World products. :pimp:

Poorboys is good stuff, but the car is garage kept until the M3 comes home. Whenever that might be. This spring I will hit the Euro full force with some Poorboys

I can not imagine detailing w/o a PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X