• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice car.. what exhaust is that?

Comment

Hottest. Cab. Ever.
      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

FIRST CLASS!!!!!! i'm on my way outside as i type to remove my ugly third light , looks SHIT HOT MANG!!!!
        :pimp:

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words. To answer some questions:

The exhaust is Sebring (from Austria - the predeccesor to Remus back in the day).

The $10k amount I stated before is a ballpark and includes everything that the car was in the bodyshop for during the 4 months or so that it was down. Sorry if that was misleading. I don't know how much the paint was by itself, but I can highly recommend the bodyshop that did the work - they do all of BMW of Riverside's cars.

The rims seem to be getting a lot of pro and con comments. I like them, but nothing is forever. We'll see whether I end up staying with them. If I did switch to something else, it would likely be a set of BBS RS, but to do that, I'd need to convert to five lug and find a nice set of 17s (fairly rare and $$$$).

I did use smoked laminx over the smoked lenses for the extra dark look.

The fogs were not installed for the shoot, but those have smoked covers too.

I's love to come to a meet in the L.A. area - just let me know when and where. It would be cool to get together with the SoCal E30 folks and L.A. is not too far.

Thanks,
          DavidV :D
          My Book: Car Hacks & Mods for Dummies

Comment

HOLY H#LL...... If my cab EVER looks like that, I'll be happy (and broke:-| )haha.... Super job man. Now I have a cabbie to look up to for insperation..

Comment

Gorgeous. If those wheels weren't multi-lug, I'd like them better than real RKs!

Comment

awesome shots my man, car looks great and the photography isnt bad either.

Comment

I really like the moving shots.
                  - Sean Hayes

Comment

Fucking A-grade "Cherman balla", ja.

That is DAMN hot. Makes me want to drink beer, eat burritos and take my pants off in celebration of your parents getting their freak on and having you (and what you've done to the Cabrio)
                    Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Is that Alpina fabric? Details please. Where to get it (Walloth Nesch?) , how much did you need. and $$$

Comment

A+

Comment

I just filled a napkin over your car.

But...one thing strikes me as a little over-attentive to detail.

Sexy, but a bit much IMO.

Amazing car!

Comment

Originally posted by Arcane View Post

sexy pic

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

the best interior, ever. sweet vert.

Comment

Working...
                              X