Small Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by czag13 View Post
    really? he said it's a turbo s or something like that in the states but also called a 944.... I have no clue because I am clueless when it comes to Porshces

944 Turbo = 951

I'd be VERY surprised if it is an '88 Turbo S. They're super rare and pretty damn spendy. (Although not quite as rare as the 924 Carerra GT that I saw last week... one of ~20 in the US).
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I like the yellow lights (freedom fogs) . i got them on mine, people look at them and say what the hell?

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

your low beam lens looks REALLY clean, if the rings were repainted i would believe that your lights were new (at least the low beam lens anyway...)

Comment

Originally posted by MIKe30 View Post
          your low beam lens looks REALLY clean, if the rings were repainted i would believe that your lights were new (at least the low beam lens anyway...)
          it actually has clear lamin-x on it, and that seemed to clean it up and make it look super sharp and almost new

:(^SOLD^:(

Comment

Originally posted by erik325i View Post
            I agree. yellow lights look terrible on any car. I'm a bit extreme though, because I also hate amber.

-Erik
            man, ur car is a beautiful

Comment

Working...
            X