Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics from Columbus Meet (56k no way - 19 pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet pics they turned out nice man it was a fun day up there. Spring should be even better.
    Last edited by doucy2; 11-06-2006, 07:52 AM.

Comment

interesting post/photoshop work, looks like it was a fun time too
      Sold my Sepang Bronze 1990 325is and miss it already

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
        oh that cabby with the kopis is sexy...
        :D Thanks!
        Aaron

Comment

Pictures do it only a little justice, to appreciate it you have to see in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
            Pictures do it only a little justice, to appreciate it you have to see in person.
            yea car def looks 10x better in person.

Comment

Thanks, i love my bronzit.

Great pics man, found a new desktop. Ill have pics up, not that any of them are as nice as this, once i find my camera :oops:

Originally posted by vlad
              Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

What made my car worthy of a single pic? It's such a piece, haha. I had a great time. It'll be nice to have another in the spring, hopefully all those who bailed out will be there.
                Originally posted by payney8
                We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

Originally posted by neighborhood View Post
                  What made my car worthy of a single pic? It's such a piece, haha. I had a great time. It'll be nice to have another in the spring, hopefully all those who bailed out will be there.
                  We must remember it. I don't know if we need a pic to do so but hey it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
                    We must remember it. I don't know if we need a pic to do so but hey it helps.
                    yes we must remember it, here is another pic :)

neighborhood, maybe you'll have your swapped car all done by spring, although i will miss this one.

Comment

Because everytime I look back and think about your car I giggle haha.

Comment

Yeah, sorry I bailed as you like's to remind, but stuff comes up... BTW Is that the Limited X-Men "Wolverine" edition?

Sorry had to do it :up: good thing ya know it's outta love ;-)

Boser Hood DIY
                        Techno Violet Refresh
                        Outsounding: Helping Children Discover Strength In Their Own Voice!™

Comment

Originally posted by Saloon View Post
                          Yeah, sorry I bailed as you like's to remind, but stuff comes up... BTW Is that the Limited X-Men "Wolverine" edition?

Sorry had to do it :up: good thing ya know it's outta love ;-)
                          Yea, thats why its so rare. BMW only made a couple of them and this is the only one that made it into the US. It was hiding in a man hole and he found it before he came.

Comment

Working...
                          X